Octavia MK1 VRS

I got full items for all round from Awesome GTI.

Front discs, rear discs and all 4 sets of pads. All pagid items and delivered for a grand total of £165. Better than anywhere else i found.

I've just bought a set of these:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160508563867?

Decent pagid OEM discs and pads. I checked with Pagid, and theses are the high carbon anti-corrosion coated ones.

Thats about the best choice you could ve made!

Oh Dear!

The same parts are £129 BEFORE the 25% discount we give you guys - It would of been £90.30 after the forum discount!

Remember, we are the UK importer for Pagid pads and Discs :rofl:

I like how they've shot up in price since I bought mine. I used the best offer and got them for 85. Didn't realise ECP were as cheap as they were.

Have also found that the ones on ebay don't have the wear indicators on them. No biggie though - Just cut the cable off the old pad and soldered the wires together. Car seems happy with that.

phone Sere Motors and get genuine VAG items to your door - they will be on par with these prices

Remember that Pagid / TMD are the people who MAKE the brake pads for VAG - therefore you'll find the pads inside a VAG box are either Pagid or Textar pads :thumbup: Any price difference is solely down to the VAG box they are in :giggle:

Thanks for the support guys, i know a few of you have recently ordered some bits and bobs! :thumbup:

Remember that Pagid / TMD are the people who MAKE the brake pads for VAG - therefore you'll find the pads inside a VAG box are either Pagid or Textar pads :thumbup: Any price difference is solely down to the VAG box they are in :giggle:

Thanks for the support guys, i know a few of you have recently ordered some bits and bobs! :thumbup:

no offense, but last time i asked Sere they were cheaper than yours even with 30% off :giggle:

plus you have the peace of mind of genuine parts if that bothers you, and you have a VAG 1 year guarantee on parts

don't think ECP can beat that!

no offense, but last time i asked Sere they were cheaper than yours even with 30% off :giggle:

plus you have the peace of mind of genuine parts if that bothers you, and you have a VAG 1 year guarantee on parts

don't think ECP can beat that!

Pagid are Genuine parts :thumbup:

As for the price - I'd love to see an invoice to pass on to the Braking team. Has anybody got one?

Pagid are Genuine parts :thumbup:

I know that, but some people want genuine VAG parts, others are not bothered by this

VAG parts warranty could be useful though - do ECP warrant their parts?

As for the price - I'd love to see an invoice to pass on to the Braking team. Has anybody got one?

email David at Sere and check for yourself :thumbup::rofl:

I know that, but some people want genuine VAG parts, others are not bothered by this

VAG parts warranty could be useful though - do ECP warrant their parts?

All parts are covered by a minimum 1 year warranty,

regarding the brakes, i don't know if im explaining it - The brakes on most VAGS are made by the Pagid team - so the ones we sell come off the same production line - the only difference is the brand stamp and the box :rofl:

As always however, if somebody ever finds we are over priced on a particular item, please feel free to drop me a PM with a copy invoice, and you can help us amend our prices :thumbup:

regarding the brakes, i don't know if im explaining it - The brakes on most VAGS are made by the Pagid team - so the ones we sell come off the same production line - the only difference is the brand stamp and the box :rofl:

As always however, if somebody ever finds we are over priced on a particular item, please feel free to drop me a PM with a copy invoice, and you can help us amend our prices :thumbup:

Do you know for sure that they are the exact same spec as sold by VAG? Or are you presuming so just because its made by Pagid?

I used to work for a company that supplied many car manufacturers and it was the car manufacturers that specified to us what they wanted from our product. The mixes we supplied to VX, Ford, Pug, Volvo, Jag, Landrover etc was different to what we supplied for aftermarket. We tailor made the items to suit the vehicle they were going to be fitted to. Car manufacturers want everything fitted to their cars to enhance their product, as were talking about pads they wouldn't want a pad that grabbed, was noisy, dusty because quite simply they don't want complaints under warranty. :)