Pictures of my vrs wrc :-)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's because I still have a turbocharged civic type r :-)

Fair enough but you are on the skoda forum not the Civic type R forum ;) you can have 2 cars or more in your sig

• 5 weeks later...

Are you planning to put the graphics back on the car at some point or are you wanting it to be more of a wolf in Sherpa clothing and leave it white?

If your leaving it white I would remove the green stripes on the bumpers as it makes it look like either a Chav has put them in to look smart or it's a ex-taxi that had a shunt and has got mismatched bumpers. Obviously Just my opinion, still a nice though.

nice, tad too low for me lol, but must admit the LCR splitter really does finish these off.

Shame there isnt a proper one designed to clip on like it does for the LCR, nice positioning on it too.

Top job :thumbup:

Thanks mate, it's parked funny there as the front is lower normally and the back slightly higher then. I'm thinking of raising it up a bit though ? Or changing the wheel size to 18" but really love the look of the oem white spiders

Are you planning to put the graphics back on the car at some point or are you wanting it to be more of a wolf in Sherpa clothing and leave it white?

If your leaving it white I would remove the green stripes on the bumpers as it makes it look like either a Chav has put them in to look smart or it's a ex-taxi that had a shunt and has got mismatched bumpers. Obviously Just my opinion, still a nice though.

I have just ordered some taxi signs from eBay :-) ha ha

No I'm thinking of going green mirrors and green wheels. Embrace the fact that the car is 1 of 25 rhd ever made

nice, tad too low for me lol, but must admit the LCR splitter really does finish these off.

Shame there isnt a proper one designed to clip on like it does for the LCR, nice positioning on it too.

Top job :thumbup:

I actually prefer the WRC without the splitter, or the splitter needs to be white also. Removed my splitter when it got trashed (car low as well) and got fed up not being able to park car in multi storys and go over low speed bumps. Actually like mine without it now. Funny how you change ideas over time.

Really clean WRC though buddy. :thumbup:

Shes a stunner mate :thumbup: Wrc vary so much this was mine number 100/100 I had so many people think it was a police car but I loved her a miss it so much my yellow one is great but just not a Wrc cupra splitter wietec coilies and the controversial 20s :rofl: She now lives in Ireland

502a7e5b.jpg

eef9f49a.jpg

Oh and I priced up genuine decals 1200 from skoda :giggle: was on the to do list but needs must and I had to sell her

Shes a stunner mate :thumbup: Wrc vary so much this was mine number 100/100 I had so many people think it was a police car but I loved her a miss it so much my yellow one is great but just not a Wrc cupra splitter wietec coilies and the controversial 20s :rofl: She now lives in Ireland

502a7e5b.jpg

eef9f49a.jpg

Oh and I priced up genuine decals 1200 from skoda :giggle: was on the to do list but needs must and I had to sell her

thank you buddy, the car is in truly stunning condition thanks to the previous owner. It only needs a stone chip on the bonnet doing and I would say its in perfect condition. 105,000 on her now too :-)

Wondered why people in front slow down ;)

Where you down by Sandycroft Industrial Park Thursday or Friday around 5pm last week? I saw a white vRS turning right and gunning it (sounded awesome!) onto the main road!

I'm too going to get a Piper cat back. How did you get the eBay decat to fit the Piper?

Marc

Where you down by Sandycroft Industrial Park Thursday or Friday around 5pm last week? I saw a white vRS turning right and gunning it (sounded awesome!) onto the main road!

I'm too going to get a Piper cat back. How did you get the eBay decat to fit the Piper?

Marc

yes that would of been me buddy, as for the piper into decat ? That was easy it all fitted perfect straight away :-) sounds awesome too

yes that would of been me buddy, as for the piper into decat ? That was easy it all fitted perfect straight away :-) sounds awesome too

Very cool!

So you just cut off the smaller step pipe and the piper fitted fine? Have you got a photo of how its joined?