Weird kangarooing today!

lemonvrs

The Roomy was fine this morning, but on leaving work today it started kangarooing at low revs/speed when cold. Did this 3 or 4 times before settling down. Only happened at low revs and on a constant throttle but its a little worrying, especially as the windows are playing up again! Done about 2.5k from new now and last fill up was with Esso diesel. Hope shes OK tommorow but any ideas what would cause that?

Sorry to hear of the problems you are having. There was an issue with the throttle position sensor a couple of years ago but I doubt this would affect yours. Did the onset of kangarooing coincide with the fill-up of Esso? I'm thinking along the lines of water or other contaminant in the fuel.

Today she was OK, however on my way home I noticed it was doing a DPF regen, high rpm at idle and all the heat from the engine so I wonder if the rough running was to do with that?

When I got home, I checked the oil level and its risen a fraction. Its never used any in 2600 miles but today its most definately higher than its been. Oh well, the windows have started working all the time anyway!

Bit like a Fiat this, things go wrng and fix themselves later... what character this car has :giggle: