Choongmu - PAID

FSA - PAID

Chimpy - PAID

MK12MKD - PAID

bahnstormer vrs - PAID

vrsean83 - PAID

sepulchrave - PAID

jonneh - PAID

Given i've had no response whatsoever from those who still havent paid they have until first thing Friday intil I cull them from the list and get the order placed :thumbup:

was crazy busy and ended up working through my lunch on Friday so unfortunately didnt get it placed.

However cometh the Monday cometh the order!

It has now all gone off to production the 3 in blue above have been culled

I will update once they arrive with me and PM when they leave me in the post

Thanks again to all who have been involved :thumbup:

Just being impatient but can't be the only one who's itching to fit new stickers. Any idea how long theses will take to print etc. ? Many thanks

Given the total was almost 150 badges production time is extended over the normal "about a week" that applies to individudal orders

The lead time normally extends to a couple of weeks for group buys so i'm expecting them to me this tmie next week and i'll get them posted ASAP from there

Whats the deal with sticking them on, do people remove the current badges(bonnet/boot) and stick them on or over the top? What about the wheel badges? :)

I had the front and rear badges in a previous GB mate and removed my stock ones completely and then fitted the new ones, and i have a set of wheel ones coming in this GB which will also go on the caps once ive took the old badges off :thumbup:

I had the front and rear badges in a previous GB mate and removed my stock ones completely and then fitted the new ones, and i have a set of wheel ones coming in this GB which will also go on the caps once ive took the old badges off :thumbup:

Ok. :) My current boot/bonnet badge are looking a bit tired so will remove them all then. Any useful tips on removing them or just a case of carefully prising them off?

Erm to be honest mine came off quite easily, they both have 2 pins holding them in though which i cut the ends off which can be a bit fiddly,then maybe not the best way of doing it but it worked fine for me was to get a butter knife and a microfibre cloth to just pry the badges off just being careful not to mark the paint.

Im sure others will give their views hows best to do it but this did the trick for me :thumbup:

Hair drier/heat gun to break down adhesive and fishing line to prise off for bonnet & boot badges....or so I read somewhere...

How do they go on the standard wheel caps? don't they need that notch?

A large parcel arrived on my desk this morning chock full of badge goodness.

I have posted most out today with a few following along in the next couple of days

Thanks again to all those who have been involved :thumbup:

Hmm, the quality of the image is awful. :( no way I can fit these to the car. They do not match the quality of the 2011 badge image that was shown. They have a green tinge and look to have been printed lower resolution. Wish I had bought some proper badges now. Ah well. :(

Hmm, the quality of the image is awful. :( no way I can fit these to the car. They do not match the quality of the 2011 badge image that was shown. They have a green tinge and look to have been printed lower resolution. Wish I had bought some proper badges now. Ah well. :(

I had a quick flick through all of the badges to make sure the designs & quantiteis match and didn't spot any horrific quality/colour issues

Drop me a PM if you want to send them back and i'll refund the cost

I'm really sorry to say I'm not too chuffed with the way they printed out. I don't know if it's because I made a personalised design with a colour gradient, but they have come out very grainy. They might seem fine from a distance, but definitely not close up. Quite hesitant to stick them on...

Under sunlight they have a strange green tinge, however its not noticable unless quite close and they are ok from a distance so guess I can live with it and will see what they look like on the car. :thumbup::) Pic below shows the tinge. Or is it supposed to be like that.......from the original 2011 badge image it didn't look like it.

dscf1096d.jpg

Original image.

2011.jpg