next meet?

J44PEO

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone have a postcode for the car park at roseberry topping, cheers :thumbup:

Nearest Post Code I can find using Google is TS9 6QR which is the village of Newton under Roseberry on the A173. The Topping car park is about 150 yards out of the village.

u cant miss it go 2 giusbrough,head 4 stocksley its just on your left about 2miles out near the kings head(arms)pub.every1 has been 2 roseberry topping? if not u need 2 walk 2 the top then u will remember were it is :giggle:

Nearest Post Code I can find using Google is TS9 6QR which is the village of Newton under Roseberry on the A173. The Topping car park is about 150 yards out of the village.

just looked on google maps, is it the place on the right hand side just as you go out of the village, like a laybay :thumbup:

just looked on google maps, is it the place on the right hand side just as you go out of the village, like a laybay :thumbup:

I think that's the other end of the village. If you are travelling from Great Ayton we are meeting in the car park just before you get Newton. You turn right at the 30 mph speed limit signs.

See Street View Here

Obviously, if you are travelling from the A171 and/or Guisborough, it's on your left, by the de-restriction signs.

I think that's the other end of the village. If you are travelling from Great Ayton we are meeting in the car park just before you get Newton. You turn right at the 30 mph speed limit signs.

See Street View Here

Obviously, if you are travelling from the A171 and/or Guisborough, it's on your left, by the de-restriction signs.

yeah i will be coming through great ayton, just looked at the link so all sorted now cheers :thumbup:

1. Monte Carlo Mart (fabia monte carlo)

2. Thurlby12 (yeti SE plus)

3. Ema_jane (sexy ass octavia vrs)

4. vrsadz (fabia vrs)

5. a_duncan (Limited vRS but not by much!)

going to have to drop out! sorry guys!

3. Ema_jane (sexy ass octvrs)

4. vrsadz (fabia vrs)

6. Martyy (octy Vrs)

I will be at malton, so will meet u guys at helmsley, will u be there about 11?

Has anyone put this in the yorkshire area?

3. Ema_jane (sexy ass octvrs)

4. vrsadz (fabia vrs)

6. Martyy (octy Vrs)

7. Jim H - possible (mucky black Fabia vRS)

Sorry, I forgot to mention this meet at Sunday's Harrogate meet, I'm not sure if this is too late to start a thread on there. I'm sure if we set the date in November we may have got more interest. In saying that, 7 cars so far isn't too bad for us NE members.

PS. just to confirm, this meet is on Saturday, not Sunday.

How often do the meets usually happen?

We have meets when someone organises (or tries to) them. Someone did suggest we have a monthly meet somewhere like other regions, but nothing has come of it.

We have had a few up at your area, normally at detailing/polishing companies.

Anyway, Saturday is booked off, so I'm coming. :thumbup: