Castle Coombe-23rd April

chrish

:bump: This still going to be a little mini meet?

In that case, I'm sure to be there. Can someone help a numpty and post a postcode for the course so I can find it, and a time when its best for everyone to meet up there? :D

Richard - got any more network cables? ;) I'll pay for one more if you have one. :)

:bump: This still going to be a little mini meet?

In that case' date=' I'm sure to be there. Can someone help a numpty and post a postcode for the course so I can find it, and a time when its best for everyone to meet up there? :D

Richard - got any more network cables? ;) I'll pay for one more if you have one. :)[/quote']

SN14 7EX

Take the Chippenham turn off M4 and follow signs toward Chippenham its signposted

John

the best route to castle coombe from the west is off at Junction 18 M4

and follow the green Line on attached map and also if people would like to run convoy for the last bit we could meet at the cross hands pub 30mins before Castle coombe starts

marked on attached map with a red cross

but shush i haven't warned the pub we will borrow there carpark

could be a nice pub to goto after castle coombe

:eek: Never realised it was so damn far from me... I always assumed it was just a quick jump across the Devon border... Not sure I can make this now as I really wanted to get my car looked at by my dealer on Saturday first thing. :( Plus it looks like its gonna be a wet day which might dampen the day.

:eek: Never realised it was so damn far from me... I always assumed it was just a quick jump across the Devon border... Not sure I can make this now as I really wanted to get my car looked at by my dealer on Saturday first thing. :( Plus it looks like its gonna be a wet day which might dampen the day.

Oh No Jason

I think someone might not like that if you can't come

Yeah was really good some interesting cars going round

Graeme i got some pics of your car going round the track will post them here when i get them off the camera

the best car there had to be a Dolimite Sprint

really powerfull out of the corners and noisey as hell

It was a wet day :( but still good action out on the track!!! lol

that sprint was awesome!!!! found out it had a cossie lump in it!! lol

hence the sideways action on the strights! lol .. plus did any one see the scooby wipe out?

i did't take mine out ... too wet for a newbie out on the track ... too much ear ache from the other half! lol .. but went on the rolling road though .. :cool: