So Who owned this 270 bhp! Fabia on Autotrader

Hewey

Hi,

Just wondered if this used to be someones on here, thought the £9200 price tag was a little excessive!!

270 BHP Red Fabia on Autotrader

excessive haha...prob worth 7k standard with 11-12k spent on mods and prob one of the best condition vrs there is...come see and drive it and tell me it aint worth it...its a snip imo.

Edited by warwick hunt

As was said in Boss Fox's other thread, there is a very small number of target customers for this sort of vehicle. It'll either sit there for months or it'll be snapped up immediately.

I'm afraid I'm with most of the others on this. Spend £500 having it put back to standard and sell the bits for £4500-6500 and you'll get the other £5500 from the sale of the car. You should be up on the deal at the end of it.

I think the asking price is spot on, its worth more than that all day long, if you were in a position to get a boggo one for £6-£7,000 or this for the asking price its a no brainer if modding was on the cards from the start. But as was discussed in a previous thread, its juts a case of waiting for the right person when selling a modded car.

Good luck with the sale :thumbup:

Well, the great thing about this game is we all get to see how quick it does sell.

Why is it advertised by a dealer? Someone doing you a favour or have you traded it?

I have to say i'm in the camp that would be happy to pay that money for a fabia of that spec.

If i were in the market, i'd never be able to afford to buy the standard car, and mod it to that level, so to me, it would be worth the small premium over standard, to get the spec i wanted.

It's a shame you're selling, but a bonus for whoever buys it :)

The problem is, when I was looking for a car I had a £5k budget so I thought to myself I could get a vRS. I began looking and couldn't justify any of the £5.5k onward cars as my budget was £5k. I ended up buying mine for £5k.

Now I've spent like £20k on it or whatever, so it would have been a no brainer to buy something highly modified to start with, but if I had a budget of £10k at the time I wouldn't have been looking at vRS' and instead looking at VXR's or something. You're not gunna find many people that have £10k laying around and decide to get a vRS.

Guest BigJase88

Its a cracking car without a doubt

If i had say 8.5k id make you an offer ;)

Then spend the rest towards some race nozzles ;)