Selling up, Standard or Modified

Well time has come for me to potentially sell my Vrs SE Mk1, question is do I trade it in? Sell it modified or sell it standard?

It's had the wheels changed to Octavia spiders, weitec gt coilovers, black grille, fog light surrounds and has a PD160 intake

So what do you think ladies and gents?

Is it worth putting it on here for a couple of weeks to see if there's any interest

Splitting my be an option, just trying to source a standard suspension setup and a pd130 intake, if anyone knows where you can get them or who has one?

Probably someone with a stock car wanting to modify! :p

Oh, and before you actually try selling stuff, please join freedom. This thread is already heading toward a sale thread which means it could get pulled if it gets too blatant. ;)

I'd ask a bit more than that for it to allow for a bit of haggling. These still command stupid premiums over other coloured vRS's so definitely look to ask £7750 and try to get at least £7000 for it.

If you put bit of effort into prepping it, you'll get the money. Personally, i'd put the standard suspension back on, PM me as I have some kicking about in a big box and I need the room to be honest.

The wheels aren't nearly so much of a problem as they are OEM and they look very similar to standard anyway.