Wet Carpets

Just wondering if anyone has had any water ingress problems, resulting in wet passenger footwell carpets in particular ??

My car was stored up in the garage for 7 weeks, found the passenger carpet all wet and covered in mould, I'm presuming water got in from somewhere before it was parked up.

Did a search and someone mentioned a potential leak into the footwell via the pollen filter, any other ideas ??

Cheers, Sandy

not sure about mk2 but mk1's where quite bad for water leaking in through door foil behind door pannel.quite a easy fix of removing door panel and re sealing around door foil edges with silicone sealer.

a simple water test with hose would be a good start I think

Some Fabia II and Roomster pre F/L owners mentioned that they had leaking issues came from door's sealing rubber, especially from the top side of the door (where door meets the side of the roof).

Unless if the day ypou parked the car it was raining and you stepped in with wet shoes. You know the rest of the story...

Some Fabia II and Roomster pre F/L owners mentioned that they had leaking issues came from door's sealing rubber, especially from the top side of the door (where door meets the side of the roof).

Unless if the day ypou parked the car it was raining and you stepped in with wet shoes. You know the rest of the story...

Well can't see anything obvious, the dealer can't look at it for almost a month apparently !!

Got a sunroof?

Does your rear washer work ok?

And yes Do have some issues with door seals but different doors to a MK1 Fabia, don't have the carrier anymore.

No sunroof and rear washer seems to work fine, also passenger seat seems ok just the passenger carpets being wet. Normally I'd start my own investigation but the car is only 4 months old so I'd have expected the dealer to take a bit more interest, especially as continuing to use it in the wet will probably leave them with a bigger bill, but more annoyingly more inconvenience to me the customer.

Will talk to them again on Monday and take it from there.