South Wales Meet 2012

Waplord

• 2 weeks later...

I'm probably not going to be able to make this now. I'm due to be on a course in London Wednesday - Friday so probably will struggle to get organised enough to be able to make this on the Saturday.

• 2 weeks later...

ok righto gang I'm going to have to draw a line on arranging the accommodation as of tomorrow night as I'm struggling to find somewhere in barry or the cardiff area until i know the numbers, currently its looking like a nice quiet country hotel ballpark figure on a room is 40per person (in a couple so x2) inc breakfast so approx 80 for the saturday night.

Those staying on the friday night go ahead and book directly with the travelodge the details are in the first post, if you have any issues getting in there let me know as there are a good few other places near by.

So if you're staying over on the Saturday night and need a room arranging. post on this thread by 6pm tomorrow.

Thanks

ok righto gang I'm going to have to draw a line on arranging the accommodation as of tomorrow night as I'm struggling to find somewhere in barry or the cardiff area until i know the numbers, currently its looking like a nice quiet country hotel ballpark figure on a room is 40per person (in a couple so x2) inc breakfast so approx 80 for the saturday night.

Those staying on the friday night go ahead and book directly with the travelodge the details are in the first post, if you have any issues getting in there let me know as there are a good few other places near by.

So if you're staying over on the Saturday night and need a room arranging. post on this thread by 6pm tomorrow.

Thanks

so let me get this straight... if we are staying friday and saturday, we have to stay in a travelodge friday, but we are having this nice country pub thing sat? wouldn't it be easier to be in the same place friday, as we are staying saturday? and if so, book me in for friday and sat :p m(two adults double room, me and ash ;) )

:) already sorted with you now Dave, its because there is nothing in Crosshands but its ideal for starting off from, but on the saturday night when there are more of us we might want a few drinkies in the hotel. So found a nicer place for that

:) already sorted with you now Dave, its because there is nothing in Crosshands but its ideal for starting off from, but on the saturday night when there are more of us we might want a few drinkies in the hotel. So found a nicer place for that

thanks wap :)

No, Friday is the Travelodge in crosshands, Saturday night is a country hotel type place i've found near cardiff/barry, got nice little pub we can lurk in :)

be warned crosshands is a little barren ;)

good call on the Premier inn's managed to find a good value one in cardiff for us in an area with places to go etc, thats

1. Mr + Mrs Wap

2. sharkrider+blackandwhite

3. Skud vrs +1

4. Tigger + 1

booked in and paid £148 total /4 = £37 a couple not bad at all, sadly no £19 rate available then but still not bad.

If anyone else needs to book in its this one.

Its near enough to Newport and Swansea that the day people can hang around for evening fun and games before they head off home.

and before i forget to mention if anyone wants to do the breakfast there the next morning (you can pay at the hotel if you fancy its the same rate on the day for brekkie) ITS ALL YOU CAN EAT!

breakfasth.png

• Like 1