South Wales Meet 2012

Waplord

Will try my best to make this - don't put me down for lunch though as not sure how long I can stay for - hope the weather is good - look forward to seeing you all

A week to go. We all still good for this? I will try and clean the car but with recent weather it's doubtful. It's been dirty since Combe I just haven't had the time or weather.

so can i jump on the travel list somewhere conveniant for me lol. im from the rhondda so cardiff/bridgend is awesome for me. cheers guys

Bit confused mate if you want to come along please feel free, you need to turn up at the start point by the start time on saturday :)

Well the weather looks to be dry this weekend, the kids are away and Tigger has been nagging so looks like I had better put my name down for this

1. Mr & Mrs Wap

2. Sharkrider + Black and White

3. SkudVRS + 1

4. Babs

5. Tigger + Paige

6. MartynVRS

7. Naybothemighty

8. Gilly & Wibble

9. Stever750

10. VRS84 + 1

11. korban + 1

See you guys on Saturday morning :thumbup:

Could do. I'm actually in Ammanford working now. I'll have to see what's happening for food at home first if nothing much I'll be up for it

Coolio thinking of the stag in Carmel the food is supposed to be excellent

That looks posher that I thought it would be. Looks good though if not a little pricey but as long as the food is nice and there's enough I'm up for it. I finish at 5.30 so what time you thinking of? Are most people at the Travel lodge yet?

That looks posher that I thought it would be. Looks good though if not a little pricey but as long as the food is nice and there's enough I'm up for it. I finish at 5.30 so what time you thinking of? Are most people at the Travel lodge yet?

Actually a better plan may be we do the Fenrod on the enterprise park which is a sizzling pub, then we can all go for an ice cream at verdis for pudding, I'm thinking 6-7pm will be able to confirm times when people are here :)

Actually a better plan may be we do the Fenrod on the enterprise park which is a sizzling pub, then we can all go for an ice cream at verdis for pudding, I'm thinking 6-7pm will be able to confirm times when people are here :)

That's fine too. Means I can go and get fuel ready for tomorrow and sort a few bits out first. Just hope most have internet access to see this

That's fine too. Means I can go and get fuel ready for tomorrow and sort a few bits out first. Just hope most have internet access to see this

i've got numbers for most of them and most people can check the net on their phones.