811bhp

xa0sx

Nice pic, as said just needed a yellow one.

(and the silver one moving up a bit)

Noticed they all seem to have personal reg plates too.

dont worry i have more pictures on my phone. :)

Also the Dc family all together. :)

Edited by jakeeey

Lukes looks legally spaced to me. Nice picture, all look sweet, get any other group pictures? Particularly like the colour coded grill on ross` car :thumbup:

They do look good together. I take it back if Luke's is all fine. I assume the plate was X forty SX, not X4 zero SX. I thought you couldn't have an O in the 3 letter bit as it could be mistaken for a zero.

Anyway - I'm not one to criticise. I spaced mine illegally and got pulled a few times, then fined... Learned my lesson.

The silver car is also legal as the characters are evenly spaced.

Needs a gap between the 22 and the 3 letters. :)

"Each character must be 79mm high and 50mm wide (except the number 1 or the letter I). The width of each character stroke must be 14mm. There must be a space of 11mm between characters within the same group, and character groups must be 33mm apart."