Ahhhh! what colour?

Nahh!! You've all got it wrong.

The only colour is Corrida Red. Take a look at the cars here

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/215413-briskoda-2012-calendar-viewingvoting-thread/page__view__findpost__p__2537530

and then tell me that JRW's Corrida Red VRS isn't the total dogs gonads!

• Like 1

blue is not the only color exclusive to the vrs.

the following are:-

• Rosso Brunello metallic
  • Race Blue metallic
  • Rallye Green metallic
  • Sprint Yellow :D

61405053.jpg

Rosso Brunello is a vRS colour? Really?

If I was to buy a new it would be down to sliver or grey. Both look great with dark and bright wheels, and are easy to keep cleen, but I think grey would be the final choice.

Can't fault with this colour imo:

5642589685_1ea5c839bb_b.jpg

White is the new silver, too common. (also everyone now has chav black wheels)

While there are definitely more white cars around vs. a couple of years ago, white is still way behind grey silver and black based on what I see every day.

.. and why are black wheels "chav"?! Explain?

Colour is a personal thing , i think a sporting saloon needs a bold colour, white/black/grey just blend in with all the other cars and vans , red/race blue / yellow /new green stand out and show off the Octys shape / lines and stance better , green may be a bit OTT for this size car i would need to see one in the flesh .

As someone else said Vrs's are not that common so Race Blue as popular as it is , is still a rare sight , i think i have seen a total of about 10 blue ones in the last 12 months in Chester and North Wales. I would love a yellow one but SWMBO would kill me .

I would love a yellow one but SWMBO would kill me.

Ah, but she might be persuaded for one with a black stripe!?

Reduced too...

YellowvRS.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Skoda-Octavia-VRS-Diesel-/110758531744?_trksid=p3286.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D3%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D4072943105443390566

Blue to common.yellow looks the dogs bollo**s.;-)

In the right light it looks bloody spectacular. I have no regrets in getting a yellow one but I can't deny it requires a certain level of bravery and odd tastes. The only reason I can think of that they charge more for it is to make sure you're REALLY serious.

White somehow suits the m2 better, but not the facelift, only seen one white m2( willskodas) but loads of white FL vrs ( four a day) that are reps cars complete with jackets on hangers! :giggle: A metallic colour will always look better than a flat colour, and the red and yellow do look ok, but weirdly the red looks better again non facelift, and the yellow best of all on a M1! :thumbup:

DSC05431-1.jpg

You know it makes sense...on the second day God created a white VRS (Man obviously on the first day, alcohol on the 3rd day and Woman on the fourth)...

Edited by Falkster

DSC05431-1.jpg

You know it makes sense...on the second day God created a white VRS (Man obviously on the first day, alcohol on the 3rd day and Woman on the fourth)...

... and day five was coilovers and a re-map I think?

:p

Rosso Brunello is a vRS colour? Really?

My Scout is that colour. Not seen it on a VRS, but it does look good when in the sun and shiny...all the rest of the time it looks brown ;)

Love the new green on the vrs!

You mean you actually manage to get time away from cleaning and polishing your hearse to see other cars! :giggle:

How very dare you, not a coffin in sight, nor any worries of it turning pink in a few years :giggle:

IMG_12975.jpg

With global warming be prepared to go from this...

9323_TrafficRed.jpg

...to this...

9311_BabyPink.jpg

Edited by silver1011