GTI Festival @ Santa Pod 22/04/12 - Briskoda stand!

devonutopia

Long range weather forecast not looking too good. Going to have to decide on the day whether I'm running or not. Don't fancy paying £25 just to watch the jet track drying machine being towed up and down between heavy showers. :(

• Like 1

Long range weather forecast not looking too good. Going to have to decide on the day whether I'm running or not. Don't fancy paying £25 just to watch the jet track drying machine being towed up and down between heavy showers. :(

I was having the same thoughts. :(

Main reason I am going is to have a play, see how your car does the quarter mile and make some vids.

1. devonutopia - Mongrel

2. vrs'burks -

3. j.braders -

4. DeadMau5 -

5. Tech1e - Fabia MK1 MPI+

6. danny p - Octy mk1 vrs

7. BossFox - Fabia mkI VRS SE

8. occyoccyoccy - octavia vrs

9. petetdi

10. Leon

11. Brads

12. chrisw880 - Fabia TDi

13. pastie-octy vrs

looking forward to my first time on a Briskoda stand :)

1. devonutopia - Mongrel

2. vrs'burks -

3. j.braders -

4. DeadMau5 -

5. Tech1e - Fabia MK1 MPI+

6. danny p - Octy mk1 vrs

7. occyoccyoccy - octavia vrs

8. petetdi

9. Leon

10. Brads

11. chrisw880 - Fabia TDi

12. pastie-octy vrs

I'm not going to be able to make this now unfortunately.

If anyone is close to mid-Essex (Chelmsford) you are welcome to collect and take the Briskoda Banners.

Bringing me brolly!! :) I agree with Ross though it's not as good if its raining :(

I went to Trax and the rain spoiled it! even though it was sunny in parts! I hope it'll be a good day out though :)

Is there a specific place to meet? or everybody goes by themselves?

Me and Loen could meet you on the A5 before we get on the M1 if you want, depending which way you intend on going!!

Its looking less and less threatening now. Heavy rain all day now appears to be the threat of heavy showers in the afternoon with the morning looking largely dry. Fingers crossed. As Mr Bossfox and the frames aren't coming now, I'm not going to bother bringing the other Brisky banner as little point with nothing to mount it on. :)

Unlikely anyone is coming my way. East of Leicester, on to A6, down to the A14 via Market Harborough, then south off A14 through Wellingborough.

As Mr Bossfox and the frames aren't coming now, I'm not going to bother bringing the other Brisky banner as little point with nothing to mount it on. :)

If anyone is coming from the South East they are welcome to collect and take them to the show.

If anyone is coming from the South East they are welcome to collect and take them to the show.

Not to worry, we can have a big unveiling @ Combe. Space is now at a premium in my car, so much so even the NOS bottle is struggling to find a place to come up.