Tinted Depo (with black inners) headlights

xa0sx

Ross and I are getting Xenon's now so we're selling our old headlights. They're the Depo headlights that are on eBay for £115 and then wrapped in headlight tinting which cost like £30.

Here's a photo:

298807_1881392054823_1841990307_1249442_633223257_n.jpg

They're like a week old...

After about £90.

To expensive, there on eBay for 95 dude

They're £108 delivered on eBay and this comes pre-tinted. I spent like £30 on my Lamin-X to tint my headlights.

Plus I said about £90. Feel free to offer...

It's not my headlights...

Oh, okay.

If it helps - It's also against the rules to sell items which aren't your own or for example a nother members who isn't FREEDOM. I presume the other parts listed off a blue Fabia vRS SE aren't yours also then?

:|

You're an idiot, if you're not interested then go away

You're too kind :wub:

It's not my headlights...

Forgive us for misunderstanding your first post wherein you write

Ross and I are getting Xenon's now so we're selling our old headlights. They're the Depo headlights that are on eBay for £115 and then wrapped in headlight tinting which cost like £30.

I can see how the confusion arises.

Wanchor-tattoo.jpg

• Like 1

The headlights on my car have already been sold to a mate as soon as they come off the car. Ross owes me money and can't be bothered to sell his items so I said I'd take his parts and flog them. If they sell on here then they can be collected from my house; they're my items to sell.

They have been fitted to Ross' car for about 1-2 weeks but the car has only been used twice during that time. They have been wrapped in protective film as soon as they came out of the box and the actual headlight has never seen fresh air even, they're absolutely immaculate...

Again, if you're not interested in the item then why are you on this thread? Get a life...

:clap:

The headlights on my car have already been sold to a mate as soon as they come off the car. Ross owes me money and can't be bothered to sell his items so I said I'd take his parts and flog them. If they sell on here then they can be collected from my house; they're my items to sell.

They have been fitted to Ross' car for about 1-2 weeks but the car has only been used twice during that time. They have been wrapped in protective film as soon as they came out of the box and the actual headlight has never seen fresh air even, they're absolutely immaculate...

Again, if you're not interested in the item then why are you on this thread? Get a life...

Thank you for the clarification. As it happens, I was initially interested.

Reading your first post raised cause for concern as I knew that the items were not "like a week old" as I felt you implied.

In order to bring this to the attention of the other members who may have assumed they could be buying a "week old" product I posted links to your build thread.

:clap:

Thank you for the clarification. As it happens, I was initially interested.

Reading your first post raised cause for concern as I knew that the items were not "like a week old" as I felt you implied.

In order to bring this to the attention of the other members who may have assumed they could be buying a "week old" product I posted links to your build thread.

The links to my build thread mean nothing... These headlights are not the headlights on my car, mine have been fitted for months as per my signature. Ross' build thread isn't accurate. He barely updates it. The bodyshop refused to fit the headlights and we did it after it came out. They are 'like a week old', I can find out the exact amount of days tomorrow if you're really concerned how many days they've been fitted to the car. I don't see what difference it makes if it's 7 days or 14 days though.

It seems like you're bored and just want to cause trouble...

Oh, okay.

If it helps - It's also against the rules to sell items which aren't your own or for example a nother members who isn't FREEDOM. I presume the other parts listed off a blue Fabia vRS SE aren't yours also then?

:|

That is indeed correct, if someone wants to sell their lights then ask THEM to join Freedom.

We have had several reports on this issue and the thread is now closed, feel free to sell your own!