Mine is 2 years old now..

Ray_Green

I have had my SM for 2 year. I'm not a high miler (just completed 16k). Apart from a warrantee issue with the lights and a new set of wiper blades the car has not missed a beat. After a wash, my SM looks like it just left the show room. I get a constant 44 mpg. Do I have any regrets? No,the car is:

FANTASTIC AND I WOULD DO IT AGAIN. WELL HAPPY

:)

I have had my SM for 2 year. I'm not a high miler (just completed 16k). Apart from a warrantee issue with the lights and a new set of wiper blades the car has not missed a beat. After a wash, my SM looks like it just left the show room. I get a constant 44 mpg. Do I have any regrets? No,the car is:

That's a good endorsement for the Yeti's lasting satisfaction. Normally I change my car between 2 -3 years but in the case of the Yeti it would be very difficult to know what to change it for - apart from another Yeti that is. Having had many of cars over the years, I have never had this sort of attachment before - in fact many of them I've been glad to see the back of. That long wait for the SM's delivery was sure worth it.

Hi Ray,

how time flies, remember you getting all excited about collecting her and using that self parking aid :D

Currently on 19 months of Monster ownership; albeit I'm on Yeti no.2 and likewise a very happy Monster owner. Although if I'm honest I've had one or two more niggles. First Yeti was very loosely put together which lead to a number of dealer visits and this one has had intermittent fault with the lights curve projector system (NFF by dealer as yet) and it goes in next week for a replacement PDC control module :(

Hope you have more years of happy motoring,

TP

+1 (25k)

Kitten and I only do about 8K a year, but as we use the car for mainly short journeys, our DPF doesn't cause us problems, as we travel down to dorset regularly.

Once we hit the Emsworth bypass, it's 70mph all the way to the A34 )traffic pending of course) emoticon-0102-bigsmile.gif

Mine is 19 months and doing fine. No dealer trips required for anything other than a service (although the badges have strange white marks on). Averaging 42mpg.

Would certainly recommend the Yeti to people although would only buy another with DSG because I miss the auto box from my previous car.

Mine is 19 months and doing fine. No dealer trips required for anything other than a service (although the badges have strange white marks on). Averaging 42mpg.

Would certainly recommend the Yeti to people although would only buy another with DSG because I miss the auto box from my previous car.

Having had a DSG Octy, I know what you mean. Unfortunatly the DSG was not available when the cash was burning a hole in my pocket. They will change the badges for you when you next service your car, if you ask :)

Having had a DSG Octy, I know what you mean. Unfortunatly the DSG was not available when the cash was burning a hole in my pocket. They will change the badges for you when you next service your car, if you ask :)

Thanks Ray. I'l ask when the time comes. It is just one of those annoying things that isn't bad enough to warrant a trip to the dealer for without another reason for visiting. emoticon-0148-yes.gif