Drive The Deal Listing Yetis again

Rob666

After a gap with no Yetis available I noticed that Drive the Deal is listing Yetis at rather good discounts.

Does anyone have any idea which dealer they are using this time?

I also got that email from DtD....... over 20% discount on some of the Octavias and 11,5% discount on the Yeti.

Skoda Fabia 1.6 TDi CR S 5dr £9,588 Save 20%

Skoda Fabia Estate 1.6 TDi CR S 5dr £10,067 Save 20%

Skoda Octavia Hatch 2.0T FSi vRS 5dr £16,327 Save 20.5%

Skoda Octavia Estate 1.6 TDI CR GreenLine II 5dr £15,372 Save 20.5%

Skoda Octavia Estate 2.0 TDi CR vRS £17,670 Save 21%

Skoda Yeti 2.0 TDI CR [140] SE 4x4 5dr £18,415 Save 11.5%

I had great service from them and bought my Yeti through them via Marlborough Å koda. Wonder if it is them again or someone else?

I also got that email from DtD....... over 20% discount on some of the Octavias and 11,5% discount on the Yeti.

Skoda Fabia 1.6 TDi CR S 5dr £9,588 Save 20%

Skoda Fabia Estate 1.6 TDi CR S 5dr £10,067 Save 20%

Skoda Octavia Hatch 2.0T FSi vRS 5dr £16,327 Save 20.5%

Skoda Octavia Estate 1.6 TDI CR GreenLine II 5dr £15,372 Save 20.5%

Skoda Octavia Estate 2.0 TDi CR vRS £17,670 Save 21%

Skoda Yeti 2.0 TDI CR [140] SE 4x4 5dr £18,415 Save 11.5%

I had great service from them and bought my Yeti through them via Marlborough Å koda. Wonder if it is them again or someone else?

Interesting! I didn't get an email, I was just idly looking around again. Would be good to know if it is Marlborough again or who?

Nobody ordered one from them recently then I guess?

Giving this a bump because I'd really like to know who's supplying them now...

I will use either DtD or CarFile. From what I have read in these forums CarFile use a Birmingham dealer which suits me as I am in Brum although their prices are about £50 dearer than DtD.

You'd pay about that for the trainfare here! So go with the closest one. Just make sure you are the first owner on the V5C and that you get your V5C just after you get your car. With any new car sale it takes a few weeks for the DVLA to update their system and then they mail you your V5C. But some "brokers" sell you a car on which you are the second owner and for some reason they keep the V5C for months before sending it to you... A dubious practice. With DtD it is a normal new car sale from a normal dealer so no shenanigans with the V5C at all.

You'd pay about that for the trainfare here! So go with the closest one. Just make sure you are the first owner on the V5C and that you get your V5C just after you get your car. With any new car sale it takes a few weeks for the DVLA to update their system and then they mail you your V5C. But some "brokers" sell you a car on which you are the second owner and for some reason they keep the V5C for months before sending it to you... A dubious practice. With DtD it is a normal new car sale from a normal dealer so no shenanigans with the V5C at all.

Yes thanks for that info. I had read up on that "dodgy doing" on the DtD web site and I am glad that I did. Got offered a really nice deal but I noticed in the small print it said "2nd Keeper" so I queried it and they confirmed that the car would be registered to the finance company. NO THANKS !

I've got a feeling that the "Birmingham" CarFile dealer is going to be my usual dealer ;-)