Yeti Accessories Packs

Big Rich

Have any of you come across these before at a dealer or is it just motorline that are offering these?

I'm interested in the rear bumper foil!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeti Accessories Packs

Whatever adventures lie ahead for you and your Skoda Yeti, make them easier, more comfortable and more enjoyable with the Skoda Yeti accessories pack.

Skoda's wide range of design features and equipment mean you can tailor-make your Yeti to your own particular needs and lifestyle.

To make things easier we've bundled our most popular accessories together into the following lifestyle packs.

Adventure Pack: Motorline Skoda price £155.00

•Rubber floor mat set

•Boot liner

•Front mud flaps

•Rear mud flaps

Touring Activity Pack: Motorline Skoda price £277.00

•Roof bars (max loading capacity 100kg)

•Cool box

•Luggage net

Sport Pack: Motorline Skoda price £191.00

•Front bumper trim

•Rear bumper trim

•Wing mirror covers

Pet Pack: Motorline Skoda price £247.00

•Dog guard

•Rubber boot mat

•Rear bumper cover foil

All prices include parts, painting*, fitting* and VAT. Contact Motorline Skoda Canterbury and Dartford for more details:

Have any of you come across these before at a dealer or is it just motorline that are offering these?

I'm interested in the rear bumper foil!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeti Accessories Packs

Whatever adventures lie ahead for you and your Skoda Yeti, make them easier, more comfortable and more enjoyable with the Skoda Yeti accessories pack.

Skoda's wide range of design features and equipment mean you can tailor-make your Yeti to your own particular needs and lifestyle.

To make things easier we've bundled our most popular accessories together into the following lifestyle packs.

Adventure Pack: Motorline Skoda price £155.00

•Rubber floor mat set

•Boot liner

•Front mud flaps

•Rear mud flaps

Touring Activity Pack: Motorline Skoda price £277.00

•Roof bars (max loading capacity 100kg)

•Cool box

•Luggage net

Sport Pack: Motorline Skoda price £191.00

•Front bumper trim

•Rear bumper trim

•Wing mirror covers

Pet Pack: Motorline Skoda price £247.00

•Dog guard

•Rubber boot mat

•Rear bumper cover foil

All prices include parts, painting*, fitting* and VAT. Contact Motorline Skoda Canterbury and Dartford for more details:

Most of that stuff can be had at a dealer, or several places online. The prices seem to be OTT to me.

They have been listed in the accessory brochure since day one. There are ones with a towbar too and when I checked things out you saved perhaps £20 and most dealers just roll their eyes at you if you mention these things. They need to make them up themselves see...

I cannot find any mention to the rear bumper foil!

Anyone seen a mention to this anywhere?

I think it is just the silver strip they stick to the top of the bumper behind the door to protect that area from things being loaded in and out. Part number 5L0 071 360 and normally called Decorative rear bumper trim (£47).

decorative.jpg

So not a film.mmmm was hoping for a film that protected the whole bumper. Might have to look for aftermarket films!

Thanks

I'm not saying I'm right.... but as a standard Škoda accessory that is the only thing that can remotely be described as a "rear bumper cover foil".

The Rear Bumper Foil looks like this:

1282553383_yetio%20bumper_w170_h170.jpg

It attaches inside the boot lip and folds out over the bumper when needed. £8 on its own from here:

http://www.amsparts.co.uk/product/Yeti_Rear_Bumper_Foil_With_Warning_Triangle_KDX630001

and it's not exactly rocket science to fit up!

Ah I stand corrected!

Again not what I expected Foil to mean....but hey.

Ford describes the rear bumper foil as a clear 3m Film that covers the rear bumper to protect the paint from marks caused by loading the boot. I have thsi fitted on my Mondeo. God knows what the rear bumper would look like without it.

Again not what I expected Foil to mean....but hey.

Ford describes the rear bumper foil as a clear 3m Film that covers the rear bumper to protect the paint from marks caused by loading the boot. I have thsi fitted on my Mondeo. God knows what the rear bumper would look like without it.

I think what you're looking for is an aftermarket item available from the likes of:

My link

Or

My link

Or

My link

:rofl: :rofl:

Yeap that's what I'm after. I'm just wondering if it will stick to the rear plastic textured bumper.

Not very well, no!

It will also look terrible as dirt and water will get under it very quickly.

The "hanging" thing is your best bet, and from others I have seen by them, very efective.

Not very well, no!

It will also look terrible as dirt and water will get under it very quickly.

The "hanging" thing is your best bet, and from others I have seen by them, very efective.

I think I've seen on here before (it might even have been TP that had one) that the Škoda fold out one with the warning triangle on is rubbish. It is brittle and lasted about two weeks. Much better to just get a fabric/rubber fold out bumper protector. Something like this:

http://www.boot-buddy.com/BootProtection/BumperProtector.asp

BG2.jpg

Already have a fold out mat on the mondeo. Trouble is our Springer is much quicker than me and she is in the boot before it is fully open. She loves going in the car.

I managed to shut her inside the mondeo boot the other day with the parcel shelf. Didn't realise she was in their and took ages to find her. She was quite happy fast asleep. :giggle:

I'm beginning to wonder if I'll need the film considering its plastic and not painted surface.

I'm beginning to wonder if I'll need the film considering its plastic and not painted surface.

A film wouldn't stick to the textured plastic surface. The Skoda "decorative trim" doesn't provide much protection because it sits inboard of the lip of the bumper, which is likely to get most bashed. I've fitted the Martintek plastic bumper protector from SuperSkoda, which does at least extend over the bumper lip. If you had a more sensible dog I think the thick rubber mat thingy would be ideal for you but with a springer...all bets are off!

with a springer...all bets are off!

It's funny how many people say this about Springers.

Bless her she is good, just loves getting in the car. I think it is because she associates the car with 2 things that she loves.

1: Going to the Pheasant Shoot. She loves flushing out the pheasants from the undergrowth.

2: Going to the seaside. She just loves the water.

with a springer...all bets are off!

It's funny how many people say this about Springers.

Bless her she is good, just loves getting in the car. I think it is because she associates the car with 2 things that she loves.

1: Going to the Pheasant Shoot. She loves flushing out the pheasants from the undergrowth.

2: Going to the seaside. She just loves the water.

Yeah right . It's difficult keeping our Springer out of his box in the back of our Yeti.

He's happy to spend hours in there,but He knows sooner or later a run off his lead is coming up.

( He did chew off the rear hatch closing knob when he was a puppy though.):wonder:

His box is a Marchioro clipper 5,approx size 80cm x 55cm wide x 60 cm high.

It fits snuggly on the side of the boot with the centre seat back down and one side seat pulled about 12 cm forwards.

it leaves plenty of room to the side for supermarket shopping,etc.

Our Springer is about 20 months old and a slim 18 kgs. he jumps in with no problem. (we have the sparewheel with its raised boot floor.)