How long to fit a PD150 turbo?

Mark1983

Thanks chaps, so would I be correct in saying that a PD 150 hybrid from Turbo centre Uk for say 650 would cost me another 120 ish to fit? and then I'd be sorted minus the map (and clutch that would soon follow lol)

i would say you have done the wrong thing first. Clutch or intercooler first, but both are needed, then turbo would be after that, then the mapping on top of that. I feel you will be forking out a lot of money before the turbo is even on the car as a clutch is a very large chunk of money, and an intercooler is going to be pushing £500 at least. Having said that i have an intercooler for sale, brand new if you interested :) PM me

Guest BigJase88

General prices (inc fitting)

Turbo £1200

Clutch £1000

Intercooler £700-800 for a forge

Then theres other aspects that need addressing your going to need to stop and go round corners so a brake upgrade is a must and handling

Then theres custom mapping £300-£500

Not cheap really!

To do it properly your talking £3k-4k

Edited by BigJase88