143 members have voted

1. 1. Which car would you rather own?

• My amazing Vrs SE 2007 49000miles 201bhp
    • Luke's (Xaosx) amazing Vrs 2004 82000 241bhp

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god this really is a toughie! They are both an amazing spec, so on that basis either would be good. But having yours on my drive this week, I simply love the colour

VOTE!!!

Oh god this really is a toughie! They are both an amazing spec, so on that basis either would be good. But having yours on my drive this week, I simply love the colour

his is a cheap budget spec car, £100 coilovers and its a low spec and just **** ! and he copies me with EVERYTHING, as you've seen with the blue dash...

his is a cheap budget spec car, £100 coilovers and its a low spec and just **** ! and he copies me with EVERYTHING, as you've seen with the blue dash...

Weitec heicon GT coilovers? £100? How about buying a STANDARD car and starting from scratch?

Bought not built was that?

Edited by ROS53Y