143 members have voted

1. 1. Which car would you rather own?

• My amazing Vrs SE 2007 49000miles 201bhp
    • Luke's (Xaosx) amazing Vrs 2004 82000 241bhp

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is all a little sad isnt it lads? Regardless of who wins in the vote are you really going to go bragging round that people on a skoda website thought you had the better skoda than your mate???

Anyhow I dont yet have a fabia vrs, however I only come on here to look at the progress of the Black fab on comp 6's and the blue SE with silly BHP/lb's ft and looks standard.

Both of the cars mentioned in this pole are both very nice, however I'm much more function over form so the black one got my vote

This is all a little sad isnt it lads? Regardless of who wins in the vote are you really going to go bragging round that people on a skoda website thought you had the better skoda than your mate???

Anyhow I dont yet have a fabia vrs, however I only come on here to look at the progress of the Black fab on comp 6's and the blue SE with silly BHP/lb's ft and looks standard.

Both of the cars mentioned in this pole are both very nice, however I'm much more function over form so the black one got my vote

It's a bit of friendly banter between us as mates, it doesn't mean anything, just interesting to see what random people think of our cars I guess. I still think that most of this website would prefer a standard SE over my car though!

I still think that most of this website would prefer a standard SE over my car though!

I'm not sure that's true Luke.

While your car is amazing, with truely epic levels of modification and money put into it, Ross's is very well set up when you consider what he's actually spent on it.

Considering with 200bhp he made a 0-60mph time at the Inters of something like 5.6 seconds it's pretty mind-boggling due to how well the parts gell together on his SE. You just wouldn't expect that kind of performance.

Even with an extra 40bhp or so none of us would beat that by much.

Obviously the colour is nice on a Fabia VRS, but that SE is just so much "bang for your buck" without reliability or soot cloud issues that it is up there with some of the best cars on this forum IMO.