1. 1. Which car would you rather own?

• My amazing Vrs SE 2007 49000miles 201bhp
    • Luke's (Xaosx) amazing Vrs 2004 82000 241bhp

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats this an ego mission :giggle:

It's like daddy or chips all over again !!

That said I like the blue better, but still not as nice as the top one in the other set of pics

we always argue who's is better because of stupid **** like i'll spend a fortune getting mine setup for track and perfect then ross gets a double din DVD player and all girls are like WOW ross' car is better. its annoying and he decided to make a thread to prove who's is better

friendly banter, dont worry, we good mates

The se is very nice looking :thumbup: although xaosx has some spec list :thumbup: wheres the equally as nice option? :rofl:

well said. We argue whose is better (clearly mine) but interested in who's is more desired

we always argue who's is better because of stupid **** like i'll spend a fortune getting mine setup for track and perfect then ross gets a double din DVD player and all girls are like WOW ross' car is better. its annoying and he decided to make a thread to prove who's is better

friendly banter, dont worry, we good mates

I get this too!!!! Lol

Interesting question!

The spec on Luke's car is very good and it's a great car with a lot more spent on it.

But I have to say I'd have the VRS SE that Ross owns. I'd have to sort out the suspension, but it is otherwise well set up. The age difference and SE rarity value swing it for me. The black is more common and it's already nearly eight years old.

And Race Blue is such a nice colour. :)

Richard