1. 1. Which car would you rather own?

• My amazing Vrs SE 2007 49000miles 201bhp
    • Luke's (Xaosx) amazing Vrs 2004 82000 241bhp

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 for this

Never saw a poll where you choose between the blue car or the black car... but people think a silver one should win.

Maybe a two way poll is too difficult to understand? :giggle:

Never saw a poll where you choose between the blue car or the black car... but people think a silver one should win.

Maybe a two way poll is too difficult to understand? :giggle:

Ooooo sexy... Well I just think the blue n black one are just to much in your face all the time who's got the best vrs on here.

Ooooo sexy... Well I just think the blue n black one are just to much in your face all the time who's got the best vrs on here.

Wasn't a dig.

If people want to bebate which Fabia is the best the obvious answer is start a "Car of the month" thread or a "Best Fabia on Brisy" thread. :thumbup:

Wasn't a dig.

If people want to bebate which Fabia is the best the obvious answer is start a "Car of the month" thread or a "Best Fabia on Brisy" thread. :thumbup:

+1 for that

It just people who are in your face saying I've got this.and I've got that all the time,I don't even bother reading it. I really like the silver one smooth euro look or the sleeper look like triggerpants (sorry Luke) And I am sure people would vote for that.

It's just my opinion.

If I could pick any Fabia to own, out of those I know of it would have to be Richard's (BossFox) because its 09 and low miles (I think)

I like how OEM it looks. You'd defiantly get a surprise if you tried to take that on!

Blue one IMO. yes it may be budget.. but.. why spend 25k on a skoda? lol your talking noble money there.. so overall i would rather spend less and have IMO a better looking car :) and save for a supercar!