143 members have voted

1. 1. Which car would you rather own?

• My amazing Vrs SE 2007 49000miles 201bhp
    • Luke's (Xaosx) amazing Vrs 2004 82000 241bhp

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol id be annoyed to have spent the money luke has, to find out that in a two horse race, he has nearly 10 votes less.

Id have to take the SDI on air over these two anyday though, think it is Stu's old car, So nice :)

40bhp more for Luke says for itself

I really do not believe there is really 40bhp difference between these two cars - they are much more closely matched on the street than the '40bhp/50lbft extra' would suggest. - that or Ross really is a driving god! :p

Both were RR'd at AmD on two different days (Ross' was on a particularly odd results day - even by AmD standards). I'd love for them both to go to JKM to get on a Dyno Dynamics RR on the same day to see a true reflection of the difference of the extras that Luke has.

Edited by Gareth_1.8T

Probs Luke's then :L

True, but if you'd had to pay the bills in the first place you'd go for the blue. ;)

There can't be that many of us bonkers enough to spend so much on a diesel Fabia as Luke, even though it's a nice car. :giggle:

In terms of straight looks both are stunning in their own ways... All depends on self preference. Personally im more on the stealth side, like to keep attention low (although all eyes would still be glued to it) but you get what i mean...

Lukes vr has also given me great inspiration as hopefully next year i plan to do a lil project... Planning to buy a black vrs and drop it on borbet a's with black centres and chrome lips and of course all other cosmetic mods to go with it :)

i'll spend a fortune getting mine setup for track and perfect then ross gets a double din DVD player and all girls are like WOW ross' car is better. its annoying and he decided to make a thread to prove who's is better

That is absolute forum gold right there :rofl::rofl::rofl:

i could make my car a 600bhp fire breathing monster and the SE lovers would still prefer an SE. sums it up.

No double DIN DVD =

album-no-pussy-blues.jpg

Luke had been swapping the poll's around, texting Gareth_1.8t and Dark_Hero and all of the rest of the world off my phone at 3AM. Epic night but I suspect he realises his car is pretty worthless as he tried to cheat his way into winning the poll!

We now all know Luke is a CHEAT!

Luke had been swapping the poll's around, texting Gareth_1.8t and Dark_Hero and all of the rest of the world off my phone at 3AM. Epic night but I suspect he realises his car is pretty worthless as he tried to cheat his way into winning the poll!

We now all know Luke is a CHEAT!

Pm'd you mate