breaking full vrs 2001

fox1989_123

Glovebox light please. Are your sunvisors cream? If so, I'll take the passenger side one complete with mounting. And maybe the electric window switch for the front driver's side if it's got the door lock/unlock button and all 4 electric window switches.

Minor niggles that need sorting...

Well interested in the drivers door card if possible, dont really need any of the electrics attached apart from maybe the reflecter light. The paint has pealed off on my one so if its ok let me know!!

£900 for engine and turbo is it made of gold??? if it is i will have it :rofl:

well if you look around the engines on there own go for seven fifty so i think 900 for engine and turbo if a fare price oh i now i should be just giving the parts away oh yeah it made out of gold joker

trust me you on planet pluto if you think you will get that amount !!

and im in a good postition 2 say this as i have broken many of these so know there true worth !!!

maybe 2 years ago when it was the conversion to do but now the market is flooded it wont happen !!!

anyways from one joker to another good luck :giggle: :p

p.s im assuming this is not for sale now your trying to buy loads of bits for a mk1 octy???

I sold my engine for 400, turbo for 180, 550 is prob a high end price for them really, they are not really worth much now as they are all over the place.

I struggled to sell mine really.

Personally If you have the room mate, I would strip it and list the parts, or you get people asking for daft little things and wanting parts off other parts that make things unsellable. so strip it and list the parts. then if someone wants something they need to but the part its on.

good luck mate,

Ive still got lots of stuff of the one I stripped over 11 onth ago.

billy

I sold my engine for 400, turbo for 180, 550 is prob a high end price for them really, they are not really worth much now as they are all over the place.

I struggled to sell mine really.

Personally If you have the room mate, I would strip it and list the parts, or you get people asking for daft little things and wanting parts off other parts that make things unsellable. so strip it and list the parts. then if someone wants something they need to but the part its on.

good luck mate,

Ive still got lots of stuff of the one I stripped over 11 onth ago.

billy

ok thanks for the advive i have just sold the turbo and the engine and i got 900 for them and the rest of the car has gone to some one i now