Polish White SM

Photoemt

I came across this on the SuperSkoda website. Maybe you've seen it before, if not what does everybody think?

It might not be the most practical car in this form but the body coloured bumpers do change the profile. It wouldn't be my cup of tea personaly but it does look well. Apologies if its beeen posted before.

http://www.superskoda.com/images/Reference/pawelpl.jpg

Edited by Photoemt

Dread to think how it would look after 12 months on UK roads with all the gravel rash and stone chips?

Is it an 'Hairdressers Special' ?

I quite like it, but agree the wheels are not right for the car.

Dread to think how it would look after 12 months on UK roads with all the gravel rash and stone chips?

No different to any other colour coded car!

For anyone who genuinely uses the car for off road purposes (probably less than 1% of the owners?) then it would not be the best choice, for for the majority of owners who see 'off roading' as parking on a bit of grass then go for it.