Guess the BHP!

Hello peeps!

I'm in the process of finishing my Furby to the standard I want (I will get some pictures up soon!) However I don't have access to a rolling road to get an actual BHP figure...

Therefore can some of you hazard a guess as to what it may be? I'm sure many of you have run this spec or similar!

2004 Fabia vRS

Basic Revo remap

Full miltec exhaust including decat

Forge FMIC

Green panel filter (yes I know...go back to oem!)

Pd160 intake.

Any educated guess welcome!

Yeah i heard about 170 for a revo. Was gonna get one this morning but now cars gone to different place and having custom map on rolling road.

Was told revo is aggressive on clutch if you drive hard, Thats from what i've read btw...

• 2 weeks later...

Actually Revo software quotes 170 and 280 with no mods at all. Surely my car has to be higher than the current guesses?

Forge Fmic, Full miltek and PD160 have to count for something!!!

Stock filter now though! ;)

If the stock exhaust and intake were restricting air flow then yes it would count for something. But I don't believe then do.

Plus if they did increase airflow then you would have to get the mapping altered to increase fuel, unless it was over fueling before the changes.

I'd say have it RR'd to be sure but then youd have the argument about where it was done and how some are more accurate than others( and god help if yours is higher than expected becasue it won't be possible with those injectors).

It's nice to get an idea, but how it drives is the main thing. My set up was similar to yours before the hybrid and with a custom tune and sachs clutch was recorded at 186bhp and 328lb/ft. that was standard turbo with induction kit.

cheers

Thanks max, that's good to know. How much do rolling road sessions cost? I've never been in one. I wonder if there's one near Bristol?

:yes: Interpro in Thornbury

I don't know how accurate their rollers are though. It was a long time ago that we crashed a SCN meet there. Jason's mongrel was very much a WIP.

3cf44f0d.jpg

SlowTD.jpg

An early mongrel dyno run

The smile on the operators face says it all :giggle: