Exhaust Systems

Sitting at a constant speed it dosent seem to drone, accelarate slightly and it does a wee bit but stops when u lift off, on letting it roll to a stop u can heer the fuel popping and same with revving, when changing up at about 3000plus rpm you get a nice Brrrp noise

Revving from cold (pops more when the cat is hot) http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=GB#/watch?v=iaB_axgLc0Y

Sitting at a constant speed it dosent seem to drone, accelarate slightly and it does a wee bit but stops when u lift off, on letting it roll to a stop u can heer the fuel popping and same with revving, when changing up at about 3000plus rpm you get a nice Brrrp noise

Revving from cold (pops more when the cat is hot) http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=GB#/watch?v=iaB_axgLc0Y

link not working properly... I like the idea of it popping on ovverun!

Right lads here you go

Not the best video and yess my mate did get bored an start filming a plane while waiting for me to turn back down the road but its the best i can do just now.......private roads, observing speed limit, permision and all that poop.

Also got a video from inside but its rather bad cos all you can hear is wind noise and i forgot to turn my ipod off for most of it but il upload it if anyone doesnt trust me that it dosnet drone at a constant speed

ENJOY : )

Right lads here you go

Not the best video and yess my mate did get bored an start filming a plane while waiting for me to turn back down the road but its the best i can do just now.......private roads, observing speed limit, permision and all that poop.

Also got a video from inside but its rather bad cos all you can hear is wind noise and i forgot to turn my ipod off for most of it but il upload it if anyone doesnt trust me that it dosnet drone at a constant speed

ENJOY : )

Did you go to make a sandwich or something :giggle:

I actually like that, and it's only a straight through centre section?

Naaaaa........went to subway mate : )

Kinda forgot how far down the road the roundabout was so took longer than expected

Yup front silncer cut out and a straight through piece fitted, sound level is perfect imo tbh dont too loud but not as emm not sure off the right word... Unsporty? As before