North West meet sunday 4th of March

pete8tch

Nice to put a face to names, :hi: though I did not know "Evil" was there, good to meet you all, Nice exhaust Steve and some standout cars, liked the yellow Octavia vRS m1 and thought Nick p was there as a blue vRS identical to his --BBS wheels and coded grille B)

Good to meet you Mike , still warm there though 5 degrees 2 back home, car filthy when I got back as so much salt on the road. I got 31 mpg because so many 50 average speed checks :giggle:

@ Mike, The Fab is fab! much more agile and stops like its on 312s ;)

@ Bluevrs2, I think I was there ;) I was in the red hoodie and then the big ski jacket :)

Was good to see some new faces!

Damo and Stu - how do the Fabias feel after we tinkered about with the diff settings? You probably thought I was on an economy drive when you went past me on the M6 -- I wasn't. I had VCDS plugged in and was altering speed impulses to instrument cluster to get speedo more accurate -- needed to be at 100kph (as shown on CAN menu of Columbus). That's 62mph to those still dealing in old money.

Feels different, much more eager to go into corners. TCS comes on noticeably less. Still scrubbing new tyres in though, so can't tell for sure yet.

Braking wise, the brake assist hasn't done as much as I thought it would have done, but does seem to bite a bit harder.