North West meet sunday 4th of March

pete8tch

squeak! :giggle:

Why? No pocket money off your mum? :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

It's down to my monthly allowance being based on the council tax collection schedule ergo, I don't get anything in February or March.

Now... re-fit 'summer' wheels in time for Sunday?

Hmmm, decisions decisions! Still, even if I turn up bang on 7.30 ("yeah, right!" I hear you cry!) it'll be dark anyway, so I might not bother :p

Yeah yeah, alright - understood loud and clear! Hope you're not this mean to all of Sunday's attendees ;)

Don't worry, if I'm swapping them I'll do it before I arrive - or maybe just do one side, or one axle? :D

• Like 1

Maybe might come to this , if i`m a good boy, 2 meets in one day, my Yorkshire meet and this, car will be fithy though, rubbish forecast for here :rain:

Yeah yeah, alright - understood loud and clear! Hope you're not this mean to all of Sunday's attendees ;)

Don't worry, if I'm swapping them I'll do it before I arrive - or maybe just do one side, or one axle? :D

I know it's about a year on, Steve, but do you still want the R8 oil cap?

I'll be there about 8.30 I reckon. Won't have VCDS with me though I'm afraid.

Bryan - yes please, how much did you want for it again?

it was a good meet tonite ,mostly due to andy 68 talking about visiting a cathederal(if you know what i mean nicola) lol. and jenny was on her nearly best behaviour !!!!!!!! but then she did drive me home quite briskly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

had a good laugh tonite ,nice to see some new faces .are you home yet brain ,i mean bryan, :rofl:ooh and a surprise visit from blue vrs2 ,the text is sooooooo big so pete can read it ,,,lol :giggle:

Thanks to everyone for not slagging off my lights

Great trip home - 1hr 56m

Really odd voicemail message on my phone when I got home, sounded like some mad woman

Very impressed by the turnout :thumbup: