Gees RS Wagon

GeeVRSman

Good job mate. Looking good.

Thank you please..

you was allowed inside with the bumper?! thought you would have been killed! especially with that mess! lol

yeh most mods off the car happen in my tiny front room! lol shes used to it! i had a scooby top end in bits in here before spilling V power over the then new laminate!! she was not happy then! lol

Wahaaaaay he's done it!! Ventage is in. You happy with that buddy? It just breaks up the flat area nicely, and dresses it up and makes it look a little lower?

yeh mate cant wait to see them on. they will help with air flow for the cold side as well.. Every little helps as they say!

wooohoo... 1 is in! proper ball ache waiting for the bond to set. long!

IMAG4089.jpg

more to follow when its all seal up properly. Comments on it being in the middle rather than 10mm from the bump strip? i think it looks nuts!

• Like 2

central is better imo, cant remember where mine are. will really change the look of the car dude, worst job ever eh? how many times did you release grip only to see it hadnt actually stuck?

tons mate. i used tiger seal as well as i dont like the milotec stuff.

its currently wedged up against the wall with a sack of spuds against it. im going to buy some G clamps tomorrow.. no more effing about! lol

dam £`250 great price, i have just made another wheel change though r8's were clown wheels, slowly trading up in the lofty budget style.

surely a gumtree ad would shift em mate? especially at that price

and thanks for the complement, its not that spesh

Edited by Lofty79