Gees RS Wagon

GeeVRSman

na rims are the same size mate. i think its the slight reverse rake it gets when empty and the larger arch gap gives the impression the wheels smaller. :)

Bowders, hearing that from you is a compliment! just dont look to hard at the tunnel meet, shes not that nice really! I have had so much insperation from your silver beast too! Seriously need to fit my side Bumper vents!! (need a dremmal!!)

The stack of parts to fit in my garage is getting bigger!

I will swap you my dremmel for the green rims ? ;-)

On a serious note mate the car looks quality.

OI!!!! ive got dibs on any 'hell never ever agree to that' deals :giggle:

• Like 1

RIght so shes coming off the road for a week maybe 2! there are a few issues need to be addressed.

Once the ebay seller messages me back ill be going to collect a new rear tailgate. The one thats currently on the car has had a very poor re-spray and rust is appering. I also want it de badged and i cant currently do it as the badges i think were stuck on whilst the paint was wet as there mank underneath! removal of the VRS spoiler is going to be fun as the new tail gate is off a derv and is naked.

Charlie (Dark Hero) will be taking my dash and all lit interior parts tomorrow to convert them all to my chosen colours, so ill be looking forwards to see what that looks like. He is also lending me a dremal, so i will be able to install my milotec side bumper vents.

Ill also be installing a superskoda rear bumper defuser which should look nice once the spoiler and tailgate top is matched up to the black roof. i will also gloss black the mirrors to match as there still green!

If i get the time and feel adventurous, i may fit my 3" down pipe and decat and My Super pro bushes. I mite EVEN... do the LED mission i promised back in the early days of my build.

Watch this space... cars getting raped again!! finger crossed i do it ll!

heres my pic of the day...

69762_399993766738322_53263378_n.jpg

• Like 1