impressed with dealer!

ab vrs

Had my vrs three months and been going through gallons of screen wash. Finally managed to see it leaking. It must only be a small crack as it takes about four days to empty. Just called dealer expecting the usual bring it in for us to look at etc. But impressed, the part has been ordered and droping it off in the morning to have new screen wash bottle fitted.

Well come on, If you had trouble with such a straightforward issue as well, then I don't know what to say... As estate man said that is what is expected from a dealer for a brand new car, when there is a very simple and specified problem as this one. Mine's not bad either, two times I've been there for minor issues and they kept asking "Is there something else you would like us to check sir?" Although I have this hitting sound from the back which I save it for the 1st 15K service I didn't have something else for them to look at but I said yes, please check the lights as they seem quite low. They are now leveled correctly.

Might be worth a visit Seb :giggle: , I think you've been down to France recently so you'd know your way!

Hayselden doncaster.

I agree it is a simple fix that should be easy, however, experience of car dealers on general is it would be painful. Over past 15 years I've had about 8 new cars, all dealerships have been woeful, except BMW, had a Friday afternoon mini, but to be fair the dealer was great.

So far hayseldens are almost as good.

I'm going to wait until 5k before taking mine in for a few bits. One of my rear sensors sometimes thinks there's something there when there isn't. Also want them to check the light levels too. My dealer has been excellent to be fair. I even chat with them on Twitter and ask them about parts and other queries all of which are answered quickly. That's what I call good customers service emoticon-0148-yes.gif

ive had similar from my dealers, very good service no matter what it is

i was in yesterday regarding the stone guard stickers by the back arch, theyve replaced them and whilst i was there i mentioned the creaky accelerator pedal, no probs and one ordered

nothing seems a trouble to them and long may that last

psst, its Borders near Workington ;)

1327660050[/url]' post='2662555']

Well come on, If you had trouble with such a straightforward issue as well, then I don't know what to say... As estate man said that is what is expected from a dealer for a brand new car, when there is a very simple and specified problem as this one. Mine's not bad either, two times I've been there for minor issues and they kept asking "Is there something else you would like us to check sir?" Although I have this hitting sound from the back which I save it for the 1st 15K service I didn't have something else for them to look at but I said yes, please check the lights as they seem quite low. They are now leveled correctly.

Might be worth a visit Seb :giggle: , I think you've been down to France recently so you'd know your way!

:giggle:

Well gps on satnav busted, however me decided to go Malta instead flying on Tuesday, thought it would be a nicer place to visit, seeing its basically just a British garrison, just a thought are you on the flight path of British airways?, and do planes eject their toilets in flight still?, give me your postcode I'll time it with a **** ;)

Edited by seboni121

ive had similar from my dealers, very good service no matter what it is

i was in yesterday regarding the stone guard stickers by the back arch, theyve replaced them and whilst i was there i mentioned the creaky accelerator pedal, no probs and one ordered

nothing seems a trouble to them and long may that last

psst, its Borders near Workington ;)

thats the dealer I use, I haven't needed anything fixing yet, but have had 2 services (at good competetive prices) and my winters tyres sorted by them, all been good so far, keep up the good work, border cars lillyhall. :thumbup:

1327665513[/url]' post='2662666']

thats the dealer I use, I haven't needed anything fixing yet, but have had 2 services (at good competetive prices) and my winters tyres sorted by them, all been good so far, keep up the good work, border cars lillyhall. :thumbup:

Well as I've said previous all about to change here, massive vag group dealership for the are end of feb

Hayselden doncaster.

I agree it is a simple fix that should be easy, however, experience of car dealers on general is it would be painful. Over past 15 years I've had about 8 new cars, all dealerships have been woeful, except BMW, had a Friday afternoon mini, but to be fair the dealer was great.

So far hayseldens are almost as good.

I got my VRS from them. They were really good. The Business Manager even dropped me off at my hotel as I was stopping there overnight whilst they prepped the car emoticon-0148-yes.gif

:giggle:

Well gps on satnav busted, however me decided to go Malta instead flying on Tuesday, thought it would be a nicer place to visit, seeing its basically just a British garrison, just a thought are you on the flight path of British airways?, and do planes eject their toilets in flight still?, give me your postcode I'll time it with a **** ;)

Lol... love you too!

Have to say i've been totally impressed with the service at mine. Took old skoda in for some work and had a pile of marking with me and they offered me a desk to work on. I was amazed, especially after my experience with a local ford dealer who could never fix anything properly in one visit. Fix damage around the headlights, send it back without reconnecting the headlights. Repair a dent in the door, send it back without attaching the door card properly.

It's nice to be able to be so positive.

Update on todays visit. It's not the waterbottle that's broken, its a seal between that and a pipe. Apparently the seal is perished thus causing the slow leak. Based on its been leaking for the past 3 months it must have been pretty Crap when it was put on in the factory. Either way, the correct part is ordered, booked in for next week. Efficient and professional service continues!

Update on todays visit. It's not the waterbottle that's broken, its a seal between that and a pipe. Apparently the seal is perished thus causing the slow leak. Based on its been leaking for the past 3 months it must have been pretty Crap when it was put on in the factory. Either way, the correct part is ordered, booked in for next week. Efficient and professional service continues!

Hi AB vrs

my 3 month old Greenline also had a slow leak from the washer bottle when I looked myself I found an O ring missing from the connector at the end of the pipe - so sounds like same thing

just fitted a new O ring (already had a box of o rings from Screwfix)

Hi AB vrs

my 3 month old Greenline also had a slow leak from the washer bottle when I looked myself I found an O ring missing from the connector at the end of the pipe - so sounds like same thing

just fitted a new O ring (already had a box of o rings from Screwfix)

Agreed, I'm sure it must have been missing, it can't degrade in 3 months?

As much as I love cars, my mechanical knowledge is zero, I can check the oil level and put petrol in, anything more technical I'm afraid it needs someone who can. I stick to cleaning it, I have the detailing bug, and enjoy cleaning and polishing a car rather than getting my hands oily!!