Yetis for the mildly impatient

raysablade

Finally ordered our 1.4 Elegance from a local dealer last weekend and have been given build week 12 which is fine by us.

Whilst we were looking we checked what Autoebid could do. They didn't find a car we wanted at the price we wanted but have just offered us a list of 10 "Yeti Elegance 2.0 TDI CR DPF 110 PS Man" with a range of colours and options. Also; an E, an S and an SE Plus with Bi-Xenons.

;

Prices range from £15,162 for the E to £19,932 for a metallic Elegance with 3 Spoke MF Wheel and a Panorama Roof

Presume these are available to anyone and might be of interest to someone. Their fee, of around £300 as far as i remember, is on top of this.

If you are willing to take an already ordered car this is the way to go for sure. I'm too picky (for example I hate empty dud buttons so ALL the buttons on my Yeti are have a function apart from the heated windscreen button which I don't like since it makes the symmetrical HVAC panel asymmetrical (told you I'm picky!) so I bit the bullet and waited my seven months! But between a choice of TEN Yetis I'm sure someone will find something there they can buy. :thumbup:

Like the ones Johann has put on his :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed. Mine has a few more buttons! (the Ejector seat is for the front passenger seat by the way and not for the driver)

imgp5699.jpg

Your Sonar lettering is wonky. That would drive me nuts. :giggle:

I've fixed it don't worry! LOL I've also added an "Invisibilty" button.

Whilst we were looking we checked what Autoebid could do. They didn't find a car we wanted at the price we wanted but have just offered us a list of 10 "Yeti Elegance 2.0 TDI CR DPF 110 PS Man" with a range of colours and options. Also; an E, an S and an SE Plus with Bi-Xenons.

I wonder if so many 110 diesels laying around is due to the Greenline II?

It's about the same performance, but cheaper running costs.

I wonder if so many 110 diesels laying around is due to the Greenline II?

It's about the same performance, but cheaper running costs.

You've probably hit the nail on the head there. Altough having owned both I'd still say the 110 is a nicer drive compared to the Greenline's long legged gear ratios. But fuel economy and lower emissions work in the Greenlines favour in the long run.

Edited by Photoemt

You've probably hit the nail on the head there. Altough having owned both I'd still say the 110 is a nicer drive compared to the Greenline's long legged gear artios. But fuel economy and lower emissions work in the Greenlines favour in the long run.

I agree, the 110 is underrated.

But when buying one for Mum the brochure shows them as being so similar for almost the same price that cheaper road tax and better economy made her mind up. She still can't believe you can have a vehicle like that with £30 a year road tax. Old car was over £200. :D

Well I can't see it?

Everyone on the forum today have been drinking all their pills and coffee that is for sure! hehehe :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Sharp!

I agree, the 110 is underrated.

But when buying one for Mum the brochure shows them as being so similar for almost the same price that cheaper road tax and better economy made her mind up. She still can't believe you can have a vehicle like that with £30 a year road tax. Old car was over £200. :D

The difference here is 160euro road tax for the Greenline v 225 euro for the 110 hence the Greenline is the most popular choice. Diesel costing 156.9c a litre also helps to tip the balance.

Edited by Photoemt

I can't find it in previous threads. So how about a link for where to buy thyem, please.

tom

I got them from the United States and cut them to suit:

http://www.aesthetic-creations.com/product.php?id_product=73

73-129-thickbox.jpg

They are meant to go on the blank centre console buttons of a Golf GTI.