nice and cheap insurance :)

just got my renewal through and even though i had a motorbike claim its only £248 protected ncb, only £20 ish more than last years mk1 vrs

not bad for a car thats nippier than my last 1 :giggle:

You make me sad :'(

I wish my insurance was so cheap

The mark II has shiwn itself to be cheaper to insure than the mark I ... Good effort for that price though!

you may have the cheapest for a vRS so far!

Mine is £340, but it's driving instructor cover, any driver, tests, other instructors , professional indemnity, ect ect

its just the renewal, ive not even looked about for cheaper as its good enough at that for me. neednt waste any time on it

i cringe at some of the prices people pay and according to the post code checker im in quite a dodgy area lol

Edited by the mad monk

Mines is a joke.... Was insured under my dad last year and it was £1200 they then said it was £5500 grand to renew and said it was because of my age so i went on a comparsin website and got myself insured as the main driver for a grand.....with the same company

They couldnt explain how it was 5X the price for me too be a named driver than the main driver when asked........totaly mental

Mines is a joke.... Was insured under my dad last year and it was £1200 they then said it was £5500 grand to renew and said it was because of my age so i went on a comparsin website and got myself insured as the main driver for a grand.....with the same company

They couldnt explain how it was 5X the price for me too be a named driver than the main driver when asked........totaly mental

funny thing is though some people just go for it.... :dull:

I find they throw numbers out at you sometimes just for fun!

im with Aviva

when some daft bint pranged my mk1 she was with Aviva and they did a far better job of sorting things than my then insurance, privilege, did.

this'll be my first renewal with them, i usually switch each time but no point doing it

Im 650 :( Although im 22, and only have 2 years driving experience & ncb. My old mk1 Fabia 1.2 was £500 so not that much more considering its about 3 times as powerful :rofl:

HUH!!! Im 20 with two years no claims and on my monte im paying out 2500!!! when will my insurance drop!!!???? lol and what company is that with? and is it fully comp?

25, 2 years no claims (and 2 years driving).

450 for my fabia 2 htp 70. Which isn't bad.

Remember that the month you choose to renew in makes a big difference, January is always best - same for buying cars. It's a slow business month so you can knock loads off :)

didnt know that about the months! i got insured end of november... could be why so high..;

HUH!!! Im 20 with two years no claims and on my monte im paying out 2500!!! when will my insurance drop!!!???? lol and what company is that with? and is it fully comp?

Yeah fully comp! Im with Elephant

Im 18 and paying bout a grand with elephant

how do u get it so cheap. i have 4 years ncb, never claimed a single penny, drive a 1.2htp, not a bad area, £340!!

edit: tried the onlione comparison sites, and this is one of the cheapest

Edited by fabia55

You should try living in Northern Ireland.

I moved last year and my insurance trebled from £156 to £487....this was on 2.0 Avensis.

Ive now got a 2012 green line estate and its still £380!!

All this and I live in one of the best areas!

Went through 'Froggybank' the cashback site and got fully comp, protected NCB all for £85 just a few short months ago from Liverpool and Victoria. My wife is on the policy and its a full business class insurance to cover me whilst I am working on my projects. Just to be clear, the premium was £160 with £75 cashback which I now have. It's well worth checking the cashback sites for deals. I do the same for my motorcycles and get some amazing deals, again full business cover.

Went through 'Froggybank' the cashback site and got fully comp, protected NCB all for £85 just a few short months ago from Liverpool and Victoria. My wife is on the policy and its a full business class insurance to cover me whilst I am working on my projects. Just to be clear, the premium was £160 with £75 cashback which I now have. It's well worth checking the cashback sites for deals. I do the same for my motorcycles and get some amazing deals, again full business cover.

I'm using LV as well, where are these cash back deals