OCTAVIA FL REAR LIGHT CLUSTERS

Hello all,

Thought I would just let you know that the chinese style Led's are available to buy.......

Q: Will they work with some fettling from VCDS or not?

As we all know obviously Skoda have the key to making Led's work with the system controllers but can we sort it ourselves?

Sit down and take deep breaths as you see the price of these

http://orientalparts.com/OEM-LED-Tail-Light-Set-Octavia-MK2-P2200853.aspx

Your comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. ;)

Very nice light and not expensive ether, why does it say left hand drive only tho?

Not sure on this but obviously may not be e marked for euro market ?????

still asking myself this as I thought it may be to do with the fog Lights or something :wait:

Edited by MRFIXIT

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice light and not expensive ether, why does it say left hand drive only tho?

Could be the foglight is on the wrong side for RHD cars as LHD has it on the other side. As these are LED you cannot simply rewire and insert an appropriate bulb. A foglight on the wrong side will fail a UK MOT test.

Could be the foglight is on the wrong side for RHD cars as LHD has it on the other side. As these are LED you cannot simply rewire and insert an appropriate bulb. A foglight on the wrong side will fail a UK MOT test.

What a shame! Did ask them if they had anything in the pipeline for UK market and they have not....... :'(