Red Monte Carlo...

zach1301

so they were grey to start of with... (not sure why as nothing else on the car is...) but just wondering how easy it would be to paint them red as they have started to rust... and walk through guides on doing this? and also which pain would match the Corrida Red best?

Don't paint the rear drums red like s--t black looks best, done my wife's fabia in red first of all, and on the same day changed to black (2008 fabia sport 12 red)

Take a wheel off, rub it down gently with some 500 paper and paint on black hammerite or similar. Job done.

and given enough time to dry fully! :thumbup:

I would not paint them red, really wouldn't look that great see it on a few corsa's and saxo's, really look rubbish.....but that's my opinion its your car if you like it go for it.

Personally if it was me I'd either not bother or paint them black.

If you paint the drum brakes in red you telling people 'Look I've got drum brakes'

this is true!, thanks for everyones advice, will be going for the black :) and ill just leave the fronts alone :) they havnt rusted like the drums have. :)