Scared of heights?

mr rooney

NOooooooooooooooo! Not for all the tea in China, gold in Africa and ice in the arctic all put together.

Respect for people that do that but I'll stay here thanks, with my feet on the ground :D

Wouldnt even do that if I was attached, or with a parachute on my back just incase.

Random fact: If you fell from the top, it would take you about 10seconds to reach the ground (I think it says from my horrible scribblings.)

That makes me feel physically sick. I felt queer at the top of the empire state building, the railing was far too low but weirdly I was totally fine at the very top as that was inside. I think I just don't like being exposed to the risk of falling or losing something over the edge.

Thats been on here before............

Would NOT be allowed to get away with that over here.......and NO excuss for it!!......the narrator states that attatching/removing etc is slow/etc.....he knows NOTHING.....f4cking stupid yanks!!!

I've seen tall towers done PROPERLY....

..with welded on rails (built on at time of ground fabrications for each section) for guided fall arrestors

.....proper staples so that the climber faces into the tower...NOT facing outside the tower

....proper x-over points inc mini platforms or extra staples at all the section joints on the tower.

Having spent the past 11yrs specifiying rope access systems for work at height and other environments you CAN be safe WITHOUT hindering the job!!!!....as for heights.....I personally do rock and ice climbing..... B)