Airbag Light

kateb

Hi Kate, I have a problem with my Fabia 2002 1.9tdi instrument cluster fault and wondered if the panel change was easy or not? I have been told will need reprogramming! , Also told you may have to have a fault code cleared in your case as the airbag system will have detected an "error" by removing instrument cluster.

Hope this may help

Swapping the cluster is quiet involved since it contatins the vehicle immobiliser. You need the 4 digit SKC code for your current cluster and the donor cluster, both keys, and be very good at VCDS coding.

Hi mannyo, thanks thats knocked the wind out my sails, My prob with current panel is handbrake light flickers when brakeon. The warning buzzer etc works fine switch wiring changed, told its poss LED warning light, new panel more than car but got offer for secondhand one and hoped it would be easy to fit as this prob now MOT failure point