Silver mk1 Octavia vRS 17" Spiders. SOLD posted SOLD Collected

billy2981

Hi guys

Sorry but I am on my phone so to make it easier,

Big thanks to all who have pm'd me today, just like busses lots at once

No swaps sorry

Not changing the price this is as low as I am going as I can keep them for either the Octy or Furby.

Price posed is not changing neither as I will need to get stuff to wrap them proper and arrange a courier.

Cheers,

Billy

I will reply individually after work in the morning.

• 2 months later...

fml! im at work for 24 hrs and wont be able to view the pics, ive been wanting a set for ages at the right price, cant see the condition of them but it defo sounds like the right price, no bumpiing price lad here, id probs have them... fu** need to see pics, but bet they go within 24hrs :( lol nice one..

Have new tyres been put on since or are they stil running on no tread?

na mate no new tyres on them, no point just to sell as that will limit what car they go on.

fml! im at work for 24 hrs and wont be able to view the pics, ive been wanting a set for ages at the right price, cant see the condition of them but it defo sounds like the right price, no bumpiing price lad here, id probs have them... fu** need to see pics, but bet they go within 24hrs :( lol nice one..

cheers mate,

have a look after work Ill post if they sell or not.

Billy

Ok guys

Ive updated the price on postage. That is the prices I want and they are not going for any less so please dont ask.

No swaps Cash on collection prefered

Postage to certain parts of Scotland, Islands and NI/ other places will need Postage costs covering.7

cheers

Billy