Yorkshire Meet

blueR36

I've been to Harrogate meets before and enjoyed them. I don't think I'm doing anything next Sunday, so I'll have a run over.

What time are we meeting? You haven't posted that on this thread yet. You could make it a little later than originally planed so people if they wanted come to this meet then go to the NW meet for 7:30.

If you fancy a very mini convoy from York harry then we can drive up together. I think you live round the corner from me somewhere?

Phil

I'm up for that mate I'm just round the corner from you. Will be driving steady mind to protect the wrap

ill see if iam up 4 this on the morning its on lol

1. bluevrs2

2. samuir1974

3. flying_banana

4. philje123

5.vrsadz

6. GrahamVRS

7. harry vRs

8. ChrisRs

9, Auric goldfinger (poss)

10, ugly vRS

11, Jim H

12,chaz 18 (maybe)

1. bluevrs2

2. samuir1974

3. flying_banana

4. philje123

5.vrsadz

6. GrahamVRS

7. harry vRs

8. ChrisRs

9, Auric goldfinger (poss)

10, ugly vRS

11, Jim H

12,chaz 18 (maybe

13,vRS serious

I'm up for that mate I'm just round the corner from you. Will be driving steady mind to protect the wrap

Cool. Will PM some time to find out where you are then. No worries. I won't be in a great rush anyway either. And at least if I happen to drive in front it won't matter if I get your car all sooty ;)

Phil

Ill try and make it down, ill know closer to the date, so put me down as a maybe

Just looking at google maps, it has instructed me to up towards Guisborough, down the A172, A19 onto A1 m, this is rather a strange route as Harrogate is not a million miles from York, normally i would go done A64, York ring road then onto the A59, this route is 10miles shorter, its all national speed limit roads but apparently will take me 20mins longer :wonder:

No worries Harry.

I will probably be heading off a little before 12. I have convinced Auroan (Danny) to come before he has to go to Wakefield in the afternoon.

Anyone going from York (or via York) we can meet at the garden centre just on the A59. Can't remember what it's called.

Phil

Anyone going from York (or via York) we can meet at the garden centre just on the A59. Can't remember what it's called.

Poppleton garden centre. If I can make it away early I'll meet you there. What time were you thinking? 11:45 there for the convoy?