Evolo or Spiders

17" Evolos or Spiders  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which Alloys?

Hi,

After everyones opinion on this. I'm looking at getting some 17" wheels for my car and i'm not sure whether the Evolo's or the Spiders look best on a silver Fabia vRS as they both look stunning on the pictures i've found but which do you all think would be best?? :thumbup:

Guest BigJase88

Evolos!! Spiders are done to death!

Buy the set in the for sale section.... Absolute bargain!! There 7.5" wide as opposed to the skinny 7" spiders

Buy the set in the for sale section.... Absolute bargain!! There 7.5" wide as opposed to the skinny 7" spiders

Shut it you :p lmfao

I'm wallowing in the relative exclusivity of having Evolos :rock:

It's those that got me interested in Evolos!! :D He's only up the road from my parents home as well, so would be easy for pick up but i have got the option of buying some spiders from Cumbria for just over £300 if i go and pick up as well and they come with tyres, although winters, so either way i'd want new tyres as relegating the 16" spiders to become my winter wheels. ;)

Guest BigJase88

Spiders I don't really think evolo suit fabias imo .

See mike b's in person then say it.... They look awesome

Spiders I don't really think evolo suit fabias imo .

I Could fall out with some people! lol :angel:

Unless that some elaborate ploy to put the OP off them! ;)

• Like 2

Evolos on silver (OLD piccie :D)

In bits after Nurburgring turbo detonation and subsequent courier damage....

DSCN2889.jpg

They actually really suit the car and now i'm even more tempted to go different and not get the spiders but will keep options open for now. ;)