Boot dimensions of an Octavia II with the back seats flat down

Does anyone know or have a link to the dimentions HxWxL of the Octavia II's boot, with the seats flat down. I'm trying to work out if I can fit a collapsable treadmill in the back with the following dimensions H160 x W88 x L82. Any help would be appreciated.

And no I can't go out an measure it. At least not until tomorrow night.

Edited by Auberne

I reckon that'll fit OK, I've had a 6ft x 'just under' 3ft bookcase in mine amongst other things, I just had to move the front seats forward and more upright to drop it in so was a little cosier than I like for driving but for a one off trip it was fine.

The only issue might be the 82cm or the 88cm elevation, depending on which way it lies. It might prevent you from closing the boot properly and maybe damaging the glass (if yours is a hatch). However as said, if you slide it right forward to the back of the front seats you will probably be OK.

Let us know how you get on

Length-wise you've got 1064mm between the tailgate and back of the seats with them up, so you shouldn't have a problem getting the rest in with them folded flat.

I can get some more dims later today, if you still need them.

Can't remember the exact dimensions, but I managed to get a massive treadmill in the back of my Octy hatch, even got the boot lid closed. The guy I picked it up from was amazed. Did have to dismantle the feet though.

If you can put up the model of treadmill you're looking at I'll see if it's the same.

Edit: I got this monster in the back: http://www.connection-fitness.co.uk/brand/pro-form/585_perspective_treadmill_/512/index.aspx 184x89x140 cms [Folded - 89x89x158]

121kg! And I touched av 40mpg on the way home!

So I reckon you'll be ok with your one.

I helped my inlaws move a few weeks ago. I will give you a tip, if you plan of moving alot of stuff, or you care about mileage enough, remove the back seats! I did, made a huge difference!