They keep on trying

gallego1968

I can't believe that some people still fall for spam emails, i got this one this morning, i love them.

ATM CARD PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF

OPERATION INTERNATIONAL CREDIT

SETTLEMENT,CENTRAL BANK OF THE

STATES OF WEST AFRICA

ATTENTION:BENEFICIARY

THIS IS TO OFFICIALLY INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE VERIFIED YOUR

INHERITANCE FILE AND FOUND OUT THAT WHY YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR PAYMENT IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT FULFILLED THE OBLIGATIONS GIVEN TO YOU IN RESPECT OF YOUR INHERITANCE PAYMENT.RIGHT NOW WE HAVE ARRANGED YOUR PAYMENT THROUGH OUR SWIFT CARD PAYMENT THAT IS THE LATEST INSTRUCTION FROM OUR NEW ELECTED PRESIDENT DOCTOR YAYI BONI.

WE SHALL SEND YOU AN ATM CARD VALUED TO THE AMOUNT OF US$3,700.000.00 AS FIRST PART PAYMENT FOR THIS FISCAL YEAR

2012.WHICH YOU WILL USE TO WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY IN ANY ATM MACHINE IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD. SO IF YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND THIS WAY PLEASE LET US KNOW BY SENDING THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

1.FULL NAME

2.PHONE AND FAX NUMBER

3.ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT THEM TO SEND THE ATM CARD TO YOU

4.YOUR AGE AND CURRENT OCCUPATION

5.A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION

WE HEREBY ISSUE YOU OUR CODE WHICH IS (ATM-721) SO YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE WHEN CONTACTING US BY USING IT AS YOUR SUBJECT.

REGARDS,

PROF NNAMDI MBUTU

As you are now a bona fide millionaire, lend us a quid?

And can I watch you draw out your $3,700,000 from an atm, will you need a carrier bag for that lot :rofl:

Do a Google search, and I bet he or his company don't exist.

It's probably from Nigeria.

"Nigeria", isn't that a low rent suburb of <insert UK town here>. One I read of was an attempt to pay by cheque for a vehicle. Cheque had been nicked from a benefit office safe in Newport, Gwent! More importantly, it took nearly 30 days to bounce.