Smoked headlights

noticed a few pics of vrs' with what looks like smoked headlights.

is this a diy job or is it a company who make them,

if its a diy job has anyone done a how to guide

cheers

Mine are Lamin-X Subtle Tint

5612498440_1a5c2f27cd_z.jpg

5611917931_1cdd5eeb9f_z.jpg

http://www.lamin-x.co.uk

I got mine from the US site as it was a bit cheaper on shipping for me. Application is pretty straightforward. I took the indicators out and did them on a workbench as they're dead easy to remove. Did the headlights in place.

Hi have just done my sons vrs!! He ordered 12x24 was just enough. I might even do my vrs!! lol

My son painted his grill black first!! but kept cracking so he wrapped it!! I have also wrapped mine

easy to do!!

Edited by wolfinsheepsclothing

Easy to everyday folk you mean lol

Im ****e and a perfectionist which puts me off trying :( if it dont look oem tidy it drives me nuts lol i have issues

Looking online it seems the chrone grille surround comes of does it??

I did my headlights the other weekend and its really easy stuff to work with . Me and my dad did them and it does help with an extra pair of hands !! . I ordered the biggest one they do and had enough left to do one indicator more . Its really sticky stuff so no worries there about it coming off . Ill post pictures up at the weekend of mine .

Yes the chrome grill does come off .

Watch out though, Lamin-X state on their website in the small print "For offroad use only" its to cover their backs for when you fail the UK MOT test. Any film which reduces the light output on front or rear is now an instant fail if the tester believes the light output to have been reduced.

Hehe ordered my subtle tint rob :) i went for 12"x28" lol i thoughy juuuust in case

Im planning on taking the headlights and indicators in house and do them in the warm and also mite be easier ???? I hope i dont fudge it :(

Im trying to do some more bits myself :)

I need to start being braver ...... Maybe i could slowly build up to trying to pull off my turno hahahaha

No!!!!