columbus sat nav surround

good morning guys/girls

i hope someone can help ive fitted columbus sat nav to my 54 plate mk 2 octavia ive got 2 issues with it and was wondering if some one can help me

1) the stereo is alot smaller and need to order a pre face lift surround does anyone know the part number i can get the face lift one but not the pre face lift ??

2) the stereo seems to have a fan running on in the unit which is causing a battery drain does anyone know if theres a coding change or should i have fitted anything else to sort this ?

many thanks for your time

gavin

Hi Gavin, Can't tell you what the part number for the surround is until I get home and check the paperwork from when I got mine. Battery drain is a known issue and requires a replacement CAN gateway to fix - have a search on here, its been discussed a good few times. EddieNL may be your friend here as he has supplied CAN units previously I believe. Cheers, And.

Edited by Anddenton
  • Like 1

You need the equivalent one for the manual/climatic aircon, let's see if there's a part no for it in the useful parts thread...

Edit: no there isn't, you might have to have a chat with the parts desk at the dealer to see if they can identify it, as the part definitely exists.

If not, I know Brimma has one in his Octy...

Try these.

1Z0 858 069 B 9B9 - Trim for climatic switch for vehicles with navigation system satin black

- £4.76

1Z0 858 069 F 9B9 - Trim for climatic switch for vehicles with navigation system satin black - £4.76