Whats the service interval for gearbox oil and power steering fluid?

Now then,

Just planning what bits I need for the full service due around June and getting my shopping list prepped (hoping to buy a few bits in advance to lighten the impact on the wallet, as its the same time as tax is due!).

I'm planning on doing as much as I need to do for the foreseeable future, plugs and brake fluid will need doing in the next 12 months so going to get them done. However i cant find the suggested interval for replacing both the manual gearbox oil and power steering fluid?

Car is 8 years old but only has 51,000 miles on it, so wondering if these can be left left for the time being, or worth doing now?

Cheers

Cheers guys,

Out of interest how much brake fluid should i be purchasing for a full change? Can anyone recommend a decent cheap brake fluid also, car doesn't go anywhere near a track so not looking for anything too amazing, just something that will do for general fast road use and wont empty my wallet out

Cheers