Various bits and bobs off my Fabia

I'd just like to reiterate that the need a full refurb, sanding down, prob a little bit of filler and repainting. They were going to be my summer project until I sold the car. Tbh not too bothered if I dont sell them as I will just refurb them anyway then sell them on, have seen them go on ebay for between £100-150 a wheel. Just want to be honest and not get people's hopes up expecting something great.

is it upper or lower grill surround and which fabia, mark 1 or 2? fl or pre fl?

Is the chrome surround for the bonnet grille, nothing to do with "upper" or "lower". Its the bit the Skoda badge glues on to. Oh, and its mk1 obviously.

Quick bump as I made a mistake with the brakes callipers. Said originally it doesnt include the carriers but it does, I didnt realise what the carriers were :blush:.

I also have 2 bottles of Tarox dot 4 that I will include in the price but I will be charging for postage on these items due to weight.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone actually received their items from Saint1d ? I sent a cheque and it was cashed over a month ago and still no HID kit in the mail, have tried contacting him and last message from him was nearly 3 weeks ago when he said he had tried to post it but forgot to put an address on it.

Panic over, Saint1d has messaged me today saying the parcel has been returned to him by Royal Fail..... Apparently it contains prohibited content ! and they have returned it to sender..... No idea what they think it is lol. Hopefully will be repackaged and sent out in the next few days.

• 1 month later...

HID kit STILL has not arrived, 3 months after I sent a cheque. :wall:

Keep messaging him. I assure you he's a good guy and I doubt be would 'rip you off' intentionally.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Keep messaging him. I assure you he's a good guy and I doubt be would 'rip you off' intentionally.

As above, I made a complete balls up on this one and never come to this forum anymore so hadnt realised. It wasnt a paypal transaction so unfortunately Lycanthrope didnt have my contact details. Anyway hugely :blush: but it's now sorted and he has the bulbs. I'm looking through what Furby stuff I have in the garage and thinking of something to try and compensate him for it.

I know they are sold but do you have any pictures of the sun blinds? I'm quite intreuged what they look like.

I should have some on my old phone, will try and find some for you. They are actually really nice and would recommend them. My wife's Swift had some fitted by the dealer at huge expense and she now has them in her Aygo. In all 3 cars they have been great.