Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

Have you thought of starting a project in the non-Skoda section rather than spamming up the Fabia picture thread?

That's what I typically do. :)

I used to own one. And others have posted non Skoda pics too. So why only pick on me ? ;)

• Like 1

I used to own one. And others have posted non Skoda pics too. So why only pick on me ? ;)

It was an observation based on you posting pics of the TT and then more pics every time you make an alteration/change to the car.

That's what project threads are for.

I thought it was a helpful suggestion. :)

See Josh's Audi TT thread.

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/309656-joshs-225-tt-quattro-now-e92-m3/

Some more pics, various European locations including Sardinia and Islands off Sardinia (Maddelena Islands). I have some better pictures somewhere but not sure where they are.

post-2317-0-98445600-1403257324_thumb.jpg

post-2317-0-38535100-1403257334_thumb.jpg

post-2317-0-99547500-1403257343_thumb.jpg

post-2317-0-46374200-1403257354_thumb.jpg

post-2317-0-85371900-1403257367_thumb.jpg

post-2317-0-91702400-1403257375_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

It was an observation based on you posting pics of the TT and then more pics every time you make an alteration/change to the car.

That's what project threads are for.

I thought it was a helpful suggestion. :)

See Josh's Audi TT thread.

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/309656-joshs-225-tt-quattro-now-e92-m3/

That's fair do's. Just thought people would be interested in seeing what I upgraded to. Edited by Mr-Womble
  • Like 1

It's not an upgrade. :p

It's an MPG/practicality downgrade. :D

I don't need to be too practical at this point in my life. ;)

Plus, it's not that bad on fuel. I average 34mpg on my 20 minute work run. Only drops below 30mpg if I give it stick most of the journey or do a short town run.

I don't need to be too practical at this point in my life. ;)

Plus, it's not that bad on fuel. I average 34mpg on my 20 minute work run. Only drops below 30mpg if I give it stick most of the journey or do a short town run.

Cool.

• Like 2

That, and you'd have to spend a small fortune on the VRS to keep up with a mapped TT 225. XD

Cool.

Mine is bigger than yours.

I thought we'd get there eventually.

:clap:

• Like 3

Cool.

Mine is bigger than yours.

I thought we'd get there eventually.

:clap:

Not really. I'm not one for street racing or willy waving. I wanted more performance and it made more sense financially to just buy a quicker car first.

Some more pics, various European locations including Sardinia and Islands off Sardinia (Maddelena Islands). I have some better pictures somewhere but not sure where they are.

Ahhh thats nothing i reversed my fabia the whole way out of my drive and then set out for the long drive to the chippy all without using sat nav .....so there.!!! :D  :D  :D

• Like 1

Ahhh thats nothing i reversed my fabia the whole way out of my drive and then set out for the long drive to the chippy all without using sat nav .....so there.!!! :D:D:D

You can find a Chippy without sat nav !?! I struggle to find my way off the drive.

• Like 1

Still prefer looking at the Audi TT anyway. I fact they have been searched quite frequently on eBay by me recently :)

Do it, you won't regret it.

Just keep in mind some have rusted a bit, unless you get a newer one depending on budget.

Mine was fine really, just a few bubbles on the top and age related dints and such. Only cost me £200 to sort it all, wouldn't think it was an 02 car.

Do it, you won't regret it.

Just keep in mind some have rusted a bit, unless you get a newer one depending on budget.

Mine was fine really, just a few bubbles on the top and age related dints and such. Only cost me £200 to sort it all, wouldn't think it was an 02 car.

Seen few nice ones for not much more than £3000. Just the increase in fuel consumption concerns me!

Seen few nice ones for not much more than £3000. Just the increase in fuel consumption concerns me!

Try to push for the 4k ones. Honestly, fuel isn't that bad. Drive sensibly and 30+mpg is EASY to achieve, you don't need to drive like a Granny either. I fill it with V-Power+ for about £70ish depending where I fill it from, usually just on reserve, and that lasts me 9 - 11 days. Keep in mind I do a 28 mile trip on average.