Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

I couldn't think of a single reason to post this recent picture of my car.

049_zps993130b8.jpg

What's happened to your front bumper Lee?

pressure washer :rock:  I knew what would happen as soon as I started :D Meteor Grey's growing on me now :think:

Aww damn :(

Maybe we should open a briskoda members other car forum section?

Oh wait...

I might go show off my SE fabia in the yeti section.

I get 600 miles to £55 - is that better than a TT?

Did anyone say the TT was better on fuel ?

• Like 1

to be honest, we're trying to compare chalk and cheese here; the Fabia and the TT are two entirely different cars designed for entirely different purposes.

The TT was designed in a Bauhaus style as that's what hairdressers like, the Fabia was designed more utilitarian as that's what practical people like. :hi:

Utilitarian .....AAAAAhhhhhhh FFS lee im a knuckle head, im going to have to get the dictionary out now. :sweat:

• Like 1

here's a recent pic of one of my cars wing mirrors folded, just to keep things on track :)

042_zpsac24091b.jpg

Lee you really need to get down and scrape the moss from between those brick. :p

• Like 1

IMG_20140618_171927_zps59cekl0r.jpg

:D :D :D

Id edit that post and delete the picture if i were you, we've got a few grumps around

Even if it is a nice tt!

Edited by ell

Hi guys can we keep this on track please, I must admit I am rather fond of audi's myself but there are plenty of hair dressing forums out there, somebody can start a new topic in the general car chaf section for other makes etc if you fancy.

• Like 3

I understand people wanting it to be strictly Fabias now. (Even though no one moaned about people posting Cupras.) But some of you are being a bit oversensitive about it.

I do miss my VRS a bit, but only a bit.

I understand people wanting it to be strictly Fabias now. (Even though no one moaned about people posting Cupras.) But some of you are being a bit oversensitive about it.

I do miss my VRS a bit, but only a bit.

Can't help but feel my initial light hearted comment started it off, sorry. I was only joking. I have absolutely nothing against hairdressers!

Can't help but feel my initial light hearted comment started it off, sorry. I was only joking. I have absolutely nothing against hairdressers!

Actually I think it was me. :)

I didn't see the point of posting a pic of a TT and then a few days later exactly the same car, more pics, but this time with slightly bigger exhaust pipes showing...

That's what project threads are for.

Anyway, I have the odd non-Skoda (not posted here) with threads in the correct sections and I've even put some pics in the new thread just started in the general car section, for general car stuff.

• Like 2

You drive a Skoda, stereotypes are fun. ;)

Seriously though, the TT has the exact same stalks as my VRS had.

• Like 1

lol at the hairdresser comments

Well, I personally don't mind but see how some could.

After all this is a post in the "Fabia 1" section, so presumably at the very least you could manage to post a pic of a Fabia if not a Skoda otherwise probably not the best place for anything else is it !

Otherwise is it okay if I put up pics of my Triumph bike ? How about my dog or the wife ? :D